#1 why do you have an entire second case for the same item in comments? I assume it was something you removed? You def don't need to post both seeing as the one is entirely commented out anyways
#2: you know if you use [ code ] your stuff will keep all it's indenting and be oooohh so much more readable?
again, not major things (I didn't check all the specifics of the code cause I'm just leaving). The formatting/redundancy just kinda bugged me a bit :P No big deal though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imported_spitt_fire911
Insert into UseItem.cs
****CREDITS-TO-Taylor-AND-Me****
NEED A GOOD CODER FOR MY SeRVER
**Can someone help with MagicArtisan?**
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcotemple:)
next timei sucggest instead of use {Quote}{/Quote}
us {code}{/code}
aww you beat me to it... except I spelled it correctly and used the right cmd xD (j/k)
[HELP] CoEmu V2 08/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies Ok, if someone could help me. When I make account what do I do to make it gm.
[Help] CoEmu V2 07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies Hello elitepvpers,
I have that source on my pc and the server works
but when i wanna login with the client is says Can't connect to server. I searched on allot of topics and did everything but it don't works.
Can someone help me plz?
add me to msn [email protected]
Thank you,
Stefans94
[CoEmu] Help me please. 07/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 23 Replies Im new to coding and stuff but i followed every guide i have found for this.
My freind tryed to help he was owner and coder of Undead co and he didnt figure it out either. i edited server.dat and all the ips in the source. started over a few times with the origional. login server runs no erros as well as the game server but everytime i try to login i get Loading like login server froze any help ill greatly appreacate THX.
CoEmu 07/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies ok i have been working and looking for stuff on the CoEmu Source...i have Downloaded Andy's version because i thought that would be the best way to go instead of all these other ones that have more problems. So Anyhow i need help with the NPC. I'm a Noobie at coding so that doesn't help but i'm in the process of learning, But I would like someone to help me code these NPC's. So If u could help me lemme know! :)
help CoEmu v2 05/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies i need video for how fixed Release code CoEmu v2 i cant put any code plase plase help