Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Comy Database

Discussion on [HELP] Comy Database within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Comy Database

I tryed most backups and my version of mysql(5.0) have errors with all when i try to execute a batch file.Please,go to appserver->mysql->data(if source of broken wing works for you) and make a arhive with comy database and send my in a PM please!
Old 07/06/2009, 11:40   #2

elite*gold: 111
Just use another database and copy n paste the other **** over.
Old 07/06/2009, 16:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
dude,i say i can't execute a backup file

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Updated CoMy 1.5
05/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
aLL elitepvpers.com i need CoMY 1.5 Source Link is eror who members have upLoad pls...
[Release]For CoMy
11/16/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
A couple of people have asked me for this so I guess I'll just post it here. I don't know if its really much of a release but here it is. You know how on CoMy Source you can't pick Ninja? It's only for GM's and PM's. Well I mad a small little NPC to put in Birth Village so He will make you an InternNinja. if (CurrentNPC == 4520) { SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Do you want to become a...
[HELP]CoMy Damage Bug
09/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Okay, well..... The CoMy Bug with damage, how do i fix it. If you don't know what im talking about, then it is the bug where you can wear no gear and level dont matter and the other only hit 1. Ex. Level 40 withouth gear and level 135 with full +12 then the level 135 still hits 1 and guards hit 1 and mobs hit 1
Fix Damage [CoMy]
09/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
im not sure if this work, is not tested, but have a try. Im not good coder :) Go to Client and search for: Under That code paste this Now open Packets and search for:
help with comy 5017
07/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I want to be a limited number of exball so that each player on the day 10 exball not be open if u want help post your reply That's all, thank