Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me in clint 5017

Discussion on help me in clint 5017 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me in clint 5017

help me Client 5017
how we add on server?
Ninja
GoldTrophy
GoldPrize
StarTower
GoldCup
HeavenFan
All Katana
Vest of ninja
Veil of Ninja
gw
1st Reborn Working
2nd Reborn Working
All NPCs in same place like real co
Old 06/23/2009, 22:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol you just copied that from an ADV
Sorry but I dont think they will release how and here is what I will say:

1st + 2nd reborn already work (usually) (source)
Same with gw just need to make a command (source)

Vest of ninja - You need to copy the itemtype, armor.ini , 3dtexture.ini, ItemMinIcon + MapItem Icon, Conquer.exe , c3 folder, 3dobj.ini , and I think thats it if you already got the ninja job in your client (copy from a 5089 - 5095 client)

Veil of ninja - Same concept as above

Katana - You need to copy the itemtype, 3dtexture.ini, ItemMinIcon + MapItem Icon, Conquer.exe , c3 folder, 3dobj.ini , 3deffect.ini, Itemtexture.ini, 3dmotion.ini , Action3dEffect.ini , weapon.ini , and I think thats it if you already got the ninja job in your client (copy from a 5089 - 5095 client)

Ninja - I dont think anyone has released files yet for the source for lotf (source) and i'm not to sure what files to copy from client.

All NPCs in right place (source)

All of the things that dont say (source) are client side + source so im just explaining how to do it client side.
Thanks
1 User