Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Protect your site from TQ, New Disclaimer

Discussion on Protect your site from TQ, New Disclaimer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/13/2009, 05:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
But TQ Will sue you if you used any of their Edits(Even the Site) or Client and Better All the Servers that has CO at the end of their Name change it to Online or somthing else + Try to change the CP name to anything else
Regards
Spy520
/agree

That is why I am making everything custom, the client is a bit hard to use substitute files for tq's like the .dll's play.exe etc
Old 06/13/2009, 05:10   #17

Received Thanks: 1,142
Or, you could leave everything in the client intact. But instead, write a program to intercept the packets and change the IP that way.

I win.
Old 06/13/2009, 06:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
Or, you could leave everything in the client intact. But instead, write a program to intercept the packets and change the IP that way.

I win.
Sorry You can't , you aren't allowed to use TQ Desings that what i got in the Warning on my 1st EO Server, but i think you can use the Swords and so on but you have to change the background of the Client some shapes or atleast recolour some of your dds files.
Old 06/13/2009, 07:01   #19

I edited over 300 .dds files in texture and about 50 or so in effect so far. But that was to make it look awesome

But im sure I can remake almost all the designs i just quit co so idc anymore
Old 06/13/2009, 07:12   #20

Quote:
Sorry You can't , you aren't allowed to use TQ Desings that what i got in the Warning on my 1st EO Server, but i think you can use the Swords and so on but you have to change the background of the Client some shapes or atleast recolour some of your dds files.
Well, that's kinda useless. Seeing as I can say I've bared witness to the client being used for pServer's since about.. 2006.
Old 06/13/2009, 08:30   #21

Quote:
Well, that's kinda useless. Seeing as I can say I've bared witness to the client being used for pServer's since about.. 2006.
I know but after Checking NetDragon Accounts , they lost Millions of Dollars this year not alot Donated or bought TQ Cards this year thats why they merged alot of Eo servers with each others and began to close the Pservers as they felt that the Pservers get their money so TQ wana get its players back and that would be impossible cuz if TQ Closed All the Pservers ! All will leave TQ Games forever but TQ willn't leave the Pservers alone -.-
Old 06/13/2009, 08:49   #22

Quote:
Zeroxelli is always right. Nao stfu lmao.
Old 06/13/2009, 09:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
He will never be right cuz i doubt he didn't get Warning from TQ
Just check this , it isn't a Joke
Part 1:

Part 2:
Old 06/13/2009, 09:49   #24

And here is a Closed server by TQ :
Old 06/13/2009, 19:03   #25

All I can say is if TQ are stupid enough to attack pservers and still expect people to go back to Conquer where we are screwed over then they are more dumb than previously thought lol, Disclaimers are used by companies and if you have one then you are by law obliged to take whoever to court!

Especially if you have taken all directions from client to netdragon/TQ etc and taken all mention of TQ/netdragon from the client. With no name to it apart from your own and directions only leading to your site they are asking for a game to be taken down that has NO MENTION of them. It is the same as me asking somebody to take a site down that has NOTHING to do with me lol btw I don`t have dragonballs etc on my pservers it is associated with netdragon >.>

You should also maybe put in your disclaimer that IF TQ/netdragon attempt to join your pserver/website then there will be legal action taken against them. Yes you are perfectly allowed to do this then take them to court about it. But only if you have taken all traces of TQ/netdragon from your pservers! And if you still get a letter from TQ/netdragon just send them a friendly email asking why they did not legally abide by your disclaimer you are within your rights to do all of this it happens even in the biggest companies today.

This Private server has nothing to do with Real Conquer And This Private Server is an Emulator To the Real Conquer, No member of TQ/netdragon or any associated companies will be permitted to access any of this site or game client otherwise legal action will be brought forward. You have been warned.
There Will be no aimbots/anybots of anykind and no hacks of anykind if we find out ur botting/hacking you will be Banned!!!
We take donations, which are greatly appreciated and in return we will reward you ingame.
And lastly Enjoy our server!
Old 06/13/2009, 19:22   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
All I can say is if TQ are stupid enough to attack pservers and still expect people to go back to Conquer where we are screwed over then they are more dumb than previously thought lol, Disclaimers are used by companies and if you have one then you are by law obliged to take whoever to court!

Especially if you have taken all directions from client to netdragon/TQ etc and taken all mention of TQ/netdragon from the client. With no name to it apart from your own and directions only leading to your site they are asking for a game to be taken down that has NO MENTION of them. It is the same as me asking somebody to take a site down that has NOTHING to do with me lol btw I don`t have dragonballs etc on my pservers it is associated with netdragon >.>

You should also maybe put in your disclaimer that IF TQ/netdragon attempt to join your pserver/website then there will be legal action taken against them. Yes you are perfectly allowed to do this then take them to court about it. But only if you have taken all traces of TQ/netdragon from your pservers! And if you still get a letter from TQ/netdragon just send them a friendly email asking why they did not legally abide by your disclaimer you are within your rights to do all of this it happens even in the biggest companies today.

This Private server has nothing to do with Real Conquer And This Private Server is an Emulator To the Real Conquer, No member of TQ/netdragon or any associated companies will be permitted to access any of this site or game client otherwise legal action will be brought forward. You have been warned.
There Will be no aimbots/anybots of anykind and no hacks of anykind if we find out ur botting/hacking you will be Banned!!!
We take donations, which are greatly appreciated and in return we will reward you ingame.
And lastly Enjoy our server!
I do have that, except for legal actions, but TQ still entered my site (got message from them, personal info)
Old 06/13/2009, 21:24   #27

Quote:
I know but after Checking NetDragon Accounts , they lost Millions of Dollars this year not alot Donated or bought TQ Cards this year thats why they merged alot of Eo servers with each others and began to close the Pservers as they felt that the Pservers get their money so TQ wana get its players back and that would be impossible cuz if TQ Closed All the Pservers ! All will leave TQ Games forever but TQ willn't leave the Pservers alone -.-
People stopped paying because they didn't get shit for their money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post
lmfao.

Quote:
He will never be right cuz i doubt he didn't get Warning from TQ
Just check this , it isn't a Joke
Part 1:

Part 2:
First off, TQ has sent me notices before. But they always end with "Don't use our Logo, name, etc". By the looks of those images you posted, it was infringement on their name. So... don't fucking name your server Eudemons Online? Also, why the hell did you give them your information? Fail, much?
Old 06/13/2009, 21:48   #28

This is my point exactly lol DO NOT USE DragonBalls in Conquer change their name and appearance delete ALL reference to TQ/Conquer/netdragon etc so that it can not reroute ANYTHING back to them then all should be fine.

When I click help in my client it directs to MY site and not TQ etc therefore TQ have no right over something that has NOTHING to do with them. Unless they have a game which is using MY clients name and I somehow don`t think so ^^

My client has NOTHING associated with TQ etc and I really wouldn`t want to be associated with TQ as they are appalling and treat people like **** so all I can say is **** TQ!
Old 06/13/2009, 21:58   #29

Quote:
People stopped paying because they didn't get **** for their money.

First off, TQ has sent me notices before. But they always end with "Don't use our Logo, name, etc". By the looks of those images you posted, it was infringement on their name. So... don't ******* name your server Eudemons Online? Also, why the hell did you give them your information? Fail, much?
1st. My Server was named Candy Online
2nd. Even the EPs was Changed to Candy Box
3rd. They sent me this Message when the server was undermaintenance for 1 week as i was upgrading it database
4rd. Reason is Using their client ! with their Desings
Old 06/13/2009, 22:01   #30

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
1st. My Server was named Candy Online
2nd. Even the EPs was Changed to Candy Box
3rd. They sent me this Message when the server was undermaintenance for 1 week as i was upgrading it database
4rd. Reason is Using their client ! with their Desings
did you use binaries?