Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] with wuxing oven

Discussion on [help] with wuxing oven within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] with wuxing oven

Hey guys I was just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for coding the oven (to enchant gear/compose) on coemuv2 source. I checked out the sql's npc/direction but just occured to me that the window is npc link activated (at least it is on co) and that there are no other npcs that have a similar structure i can look at. any help would be great. thanks.
Old 06/05/2009, 16:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamanoob View Post
Hey guys I was just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for coding the oven (to enchant gear/compose) on coemuv2 source. I checked out the sql's npc/direction but just occured to me that the window is npc link activated (at least it is on co) and that there are no other npcs that have a similar structure i can look at. any help would be great. thanks.
here here, i would love a little help, but alot of people are to stubborn to offer there knowledge and help, =/ so dont expect much lol
Old 06/05/2009, 17:33   #3

compose
Code:
case 35016:
                    {
                        CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.General(CSocket.Client.ID, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, Struct.DataType.Dialog));
                        break;
                    }
this is just to activate the windows.
i don't know how to read the final packet "2036"
Code:
[COLOR="Red"]case 2036:
                        {
                            Console.WriteLine("Composing");
                            break;
                        }[/COLOR]

default:
						{
							Console.WriteLine("[GameServer] Unknown packet type: " + Type);
							CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.Chat(0, "SYSTEM", CSocket.Client.Name, "[Handler-Error] Please report: Unable to handle packet type " + Type, Struct.ChatType.Top));
							break;
						}
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2009, 19:56   #4

ooo okay that helps a ton ^^ tyvm
Old 06/05/2009, 21:10   #5

How to unable Stones IDs? to compose?
Old 06/06/2009, 15:25   #6

for the time being i'll send what i got so far on the wix oven
Code:
case 2036:
                        {
                            int ItemUID = ReadLong(Data, 8);
							int Stone = ReadLong(Data, 12);
                            if (CSocket.Client.Inventory.ContainsKey(ItemUID) && CSocket.Client.Inventory.ContainsKey(Stone))
                            {
                                Struct.ItemInfo Item = CSocket.Client.Inventory[ItemUID];
                                Struct.ItemInfo PlusStone = CSocket.Client.Inventory[Stone];
                                if (Item.Plus < PlusStone.Plus)
                                {
                                    Item.Plus = PlusStone.Plus;
                                }
                                else if (Item.Plus == PlusStone.Plus)
                                {
                                    Item.Plus += 1;
//the problem here is that the client thinks it works with progression so you need 2 stones
//i'll add the progression when i get back 
                                }
                                Database.Database.UpdateItem(Item);
                                CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.ItemInfo(Item.UID, Item.ItemID, Item.Plus, Item.Bless, Item.Enchant, Item.Soc1, Item.Soc2, Item.Dura, Item.MaxDura, Item.Position, Item.Color));
                                CSocket.Send(ConquerPacket.ItemUsage(Stone, 255, Struct.ItemUsage.RemoveItem));
                                Database.Database.DeleteItem(Stone);
                                CSocket.Client.Inventory.Remove(Stone);
                            }
Old 06/06/2009, 20:08   #7

Received Thanks: 1,142