Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Felt like making you cry

Discussion on Felt like making you cry within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Felt like making you cry

I know I requested this before.. Got no help.. Now hear it is.. Exactly like AcidCO

Don't ask me how to do it...
Old 05/20/2009, 23:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex. View Post
I know I requested this before.. Got no help.. Now hear it is.. Exactly like AcidCO

Don't ask me how to do it...
I'd say its just right packet.
Old 05/21/2009, 00:02   #3

@ Vortex

Very good job! Keep goin bro.
Old 05/21/2009, 00:16   #4

good job i guess...but how is this making us cry?
Old 05/21/2009, 00:31   #5

elite*gold: 20
I'm glad you figured it out.

But this is a useless "Look what I have and you don't" thread.

#Closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Making Dil
07/21/2010 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Just wondering.. what would be the best way to farm dil using hacks..? I just started hacking recently (1 day before there was the update) and that time i kept doing C runs with vac to get copper which is quite slow.. so your views?
Need A little help with Making A Vac for 90 dg
09/14/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
yea as the title says i need a litle help making my vac, i dont really wanna leech from someone, i wanna learn how to do it myself. but its kinda hard so i say gz to all those who know how, this shyt is crazy lmao.... but yea..... i wanted to know if there was anyone willing to give me there msn or aim or yahoo or w.e they use so we can use a messenger and chat, while helping me out. i would appriciate it, so far i managed to get winhex and hex workshop, i did a few stuff like unpacking the...
making new bot
08/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
hi me and RaZ are trying to make a bot for sro (we have made the layout) We are looking for good coders who can help us with the building up. go to this forums and register. Saying again... We are looking for good coders who can work with c++ and visual basics and with java to make a good working bot go to this site and help us http://yejbot.myfreeforum.org
heh afk never felt so good
04/19/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
lol heres a fun thing to do and a time killer have a high lvl char afk in like pc or so and have him where u know a noob is sure to find u like at the right bridge or so...and well have 2 chars open so u wont bore urself to death and well a noob will find u and jump around u and kinda check to see if ur afk....being the noob they are they will attck u and theres 3 things u can do at this point 1. kill them as soon as they go blue 2.wait a lil till they think its safe to attck u more or 3. do a...
Just felt like saying something.
03/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm a leecher. I've been here a little over a year now (I think) and I've always heard members saying how much better it was in the old days, back when there weren't as many noobs and leechers. I don't think most of you realize we're leechers for a reason. When we don't contribute it's because we can't program; if we could then we'd contribute if we made anything useful (There are a lot of programs that do same exact things and it probrably wouldn't help if there were 10x more of the...