Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer client

Discussion on Conquer client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer client

I need a client 5165 , i cant found a downloadlink . Can me pleas send a download link but not in depositfiles pleas:/
Old 03/18/2013, 21:57   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i want to know something at conquer client
01/23/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i want to know where is the cool of the characters folder ? and if any one know please tell me and i need some styles of the characters cool
[Help] Conquer client
05/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all , i'm new in this e'pvp forum and i have a little problem , 1-> I follow the guide how set up a Server (LOTF) 2-> All is ok 3-> When i launch his client ( CIDLoader 5017 ) and enter my Login and password, my conquer window give me this message:Error:Connection with the server is interrupted ... or sometime the client connect 1one second and close immediatly. Can you help me?
Looking for conquer client 1.0
05/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey guys i am REALY in need of conquer client 1.0 badly! Not just me but for our private conquer server. It has some files that we need I would greatly aprpeciate it if someone could upload it on megaupload if you have it I think the file is called econquer0628 but i am not sure. my site CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness If you wanna play in the server besure to visit our forums! and click "Guides" to find out how to connect :)