Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Wif PowerCO-2V

Discussion on Help Wif PowerCO-2V within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Wif PowerCO-2V

i downloaded the files..

and clicked Play.exe and its extract alot of *****...

and whats the server??
is it World Pk Server??

and its say server down..
wtf?
Old 05/16/2009, 20:01   #2

Ok since no one will reply...
You need to go to the website and download the new server.dat because server 1 is full download the client from the PowerCO site then afetr you replace the server.dat you can hit play if there is no loading bar when you join in there is probably a server maintainence. The server is a PvE server but people do do alot of PKing.
Old 05/17/2009, 11:55   #3

wtf dude ... its not POWER CO FORUM!! if u have problem with some sv post it at thier Forum....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PowerCO v3
07/25/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 1 Replies
Okay so... you should all join this server... but to convince you all... i'll put down the details of it =) LINKPowercov3 - Hero garments... Batman, Robin and yes... IRON MAN =P - +13, +14, +15, +16 items... - 200 CPS per mob - Team deathmatch - Ghost PK Tournament - PK Tournament for all Classes
PowerCo, New Site New CO
04/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies
PowerCo v.III, V5095 This Server is Been Run on a Dedicated Host, Version 5095 Max + is +15 Mobs Drop Cps, Good Fast Leveling Max Level is 200! 255 With Donations! Come Check it Out ! PowerCo,
[Help]Cannot Connect to PowerCO
03/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Ive done everything the video guide..Config.ini setup properly.. acc & pass done.. but why cnt i login??? help plz
How to get reflect for powerco s
08/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I know how to code my pvt server but the only thing i need is lucky time and reflect if any1 could tell me that would be great:rolleyes:
[Release] PowerCO - Server
08/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hey, I have made a new server - Personal site - Main page It has - Reborn Lab Dis City alien serpent/serpent/basilisk spawn 110 promotion awards (soc robes etc)