i dont know much about coding but if someone had luckytime and reflect i think they had it in their servers to and i dont know 1 server with reflect or luckytime.
I hope you have a little coding experience,else you can shut down your server within these 5 minutes you read this,kthx.
Okay,first you have to do,define Reflect,like Superman,yeah hope you get me. Now,do so whenever reflect is activated ( ill get more to this later), well,whenever its activated,it has like 10 percent chance to hit the attacker the damage he/she done to you. That would MAYBE look something like this,I cant check atm since I dont got my source ( re-installed my comp )
if (ReflectON)
Attacker.DMG =- Attacker.HP;
Or something,lol im not sure just guessing,lawl.
Then,code somewhere ( cant check ), like this:
First code an define system so it can check earlier job ( before rebirth)
I hope you have a little coding experience,else you can shut down your server within these 5 minutes you read this,kthx.
Okay,first you have to do,define Reflect,like Superman,yeah hope you get me. Now,do so whenever reflect is activated ( ill get more to this later), well,whenever its activated,it has like 10 percent chance to hit the attacker the damage he/she done to you. That would MAYBE look something like this,I cant check atm since I dont got my source ( re-installed my comp )
if (ReflectON)
Attacker.DMG =- Attacker.HP;
Or something,lol im not sure just guessing,lawl.
Then,code somewhere ( cant check ), like this:
First code an define system so it can check earlier job ( before rebirth)
Well im not sure,cant explain so good and **** right now,but hope it helped abit!
Emme
That's probably the way to do it, although if you don't understand him, GIVE UP NOW. SERIOUSLY. RIGHT THIS SECOND.
For lucky time it will be a lot harder, you're going to need to effect for the flag and everything, and a lot of experience with timers, I wouldn't know the direct way to go about it, so I wouldn't try to explain it here.
That's probably the way to do it, although if you don't understand him, GIVE UP NOW. SERIOUSLY. RIGHT THIS SECOND.
For lucky time it will be a lot harder, you're going to need to effect for the flag and everything, and a lot of experience with timers, I wouldn't know the direct way to go about it, so I wouldn't try to explain it here.
You can do luckytime without using a timer >__>, and without knowing the effect <__<
@tao4229 Hmmm I think you are the guy that was shouting at me that I'm noob and you are the pro at coding? Isn't that right? Also the edits you made I found in the database of HCO Forums and they AREN'T the SAME
@tao4229 Hmmm I think you are the guy that was shouting at me that I'm noob and you are the pro at coding? Isn't that right? Also the edits you made I found in the database of HCO Forums and they AREN'T the SAME
Show me a post where I said I was a pro coder. And yes They ARE THE SAME. I have them on my computer, I compared them.. Stop argueing about it?
Edit:: Too bad you wouldn't have the database to the HCO forums either way.
PowerCO v3 07/25/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 1 Replies Okay so... you should all join this server... but to convince you all... i'll put down the details of it =)
LINKPowercov3
- Hero garments... Batman, Robin and yes... IRON MAN =P
- +13, +14, +15, +16 items...
- 200 CPS per mob
- Team deathmatch
- Ghost PK Tournament
- PK Tournament for all Classes
PowerCo, New Site New CO 04/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies PowerCo v.III, V5095
This Server is Been Run on a Dedicated Host,
Version 5095
Max + is +15
Mobs Drop Cps,
Good Fast Leveling Max Level is 200! 255 With Donations!
Come Check it Out ! PowerCo,
Help Wif PowerCO-2V 05/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies i downloaded the files..
and clicked Play.exe and its extract alot of shits...
and whats the server??
is it World Pk Server??
and its say server down..
wtf?
[Help]Cannot Connect to PowerCO 03/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Ive done everything the video guide..Config.ini setup properly.. acc & pass done.. but why cnt i login??? help plz
[Release] PowerCO - Server 08/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies Hey,
I have made a new server - Personal site - Main page
It has -
Reborn
Lab
Dis City
alien serpent/serpent/basilisk spawn
110 promotion awards (soc robes etc)