Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 wanna tellme how to

Discussion on any1 wanna tellme how to within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 wanna tellme how to

cahnge thet drops in lotf
Old 04/17/2009, 00:27   #2

Its pretty simple.... If you cant figure that out then im sorry i dont think you should be running a server neither typing.... You can change it when you were changing your ip if you even did that.
Old 04/17/2009, 00:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolforu2 View Post
Its pretty simple.... If you cant figure that out then im sorry i dont think you should be running a server neither typing.... You can change it when you were changing your ip if you even did that.
i did the change ip but th eonly options i had were profexprate and exp rate...

there was no drop rate

your talking about the Config right?
Old 04/17/2009, 00:56   #4

crazy...anyway man.

Im new too. Look in the entities.cs - around public bool GetDamage(uint Damage). Good luck, us noobs are on our own apparently. =/
Old 04/17/2009, 01:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
crazy...anyway man.

Im new too. Look in the entities.cs - around public bool GetDamage(uint Damage). Good luck, us noobs are on our own apparently. =/
lol i know right...

im just learning all the C# stuff but ppl dont wanna help >.>
Old 04/17/2009, 01:07   #6

you'll get it, hang in there. Pay attention to what people say, copy and paste anything you find that is important to what you are doing, and just experiment alot (always make a backup of files you are experimenting with).

Knowledge is power.

Sharing knowledge is empowering others.

pce.
Old 04/17/2009, 01:17   #7

down at entities.cs

search for public bool GetDamage(uint Damage) and then search further for the drop rates, you will find Elite, Super blahblahblah

in some lotf sources the drop rates are different at any mob and in other lotf sources you can see the rates based by quallity

PM if you need my email adres for more help
Old 04/17/2009, 02:30   #8

ok look for this in entities..most likely you will have it, and cool please be kinder to him.

look for this

Code:

DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);

you will see like if other chance sucess anyway to make a new drop .. you do this...

just look at the colors they will tell you

Code:
                    if (Other.ChanceSuccess([COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]1[/SIZE][/COLOR]))
                    {
                        string Item = "[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]1060100[/SIZE][/COLOR]-0-0-0-0-0";
                        DroppedItem item = DroppedItems.DropItem(Item, (uint)(PosX - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)(PosY - General.Rand.Next(4) + General.Rand.Next(4)), (uint)Map, MoneyDrops);
                        World.ItemDrops(item);
                    }
ok the color red ( which says 1 ) is the chance that it will drop so change it to like between 1-5..the higher it is the more chance it has to drop..

the magenta color ( 1060100 ) is the itemid of an item..so all you do is go to CoItems in your debug folder find an item and get that item id and put it there..that is the item that is dropping.

and walah your done.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/17/2009, 02:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.0ck View Post
ok look for this in entities..most likely you will have it, and cool please be kinder to him.

look for this

Code:

you will see like if other chance sucess anyway to make a new drop .. you do this...

just look at the colors they will tell you

Code:
                    if (Other.ChanceSuccess([COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]1[/SIZE][/COLOR]))
                    {
                        string Item = "[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]1060100[/SIZE][/COLOR]-0-0-0-0-0";
                        World.ItemDrops(item);
                    }
ok the color red ( which says 1 ) is the chance that it will drop so change it to like between 1-5..the higher it is the more chance it has to drop..

the magenta color ( 1060100 ) is the itemid of an item..so all you do is go to CoItems in your debug folder find an item and get that item id and put it there..that is the item that is dropping.

and walah your done.
ty dude and thanks for not being rude about it...

im a newb coder lol

barely learning
Old 04/17/2009, 02:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcotemple View Post
ty dude and thanks for not being rude about it...

im a newb coder lol

barely learning
NP. If you need anything else just post on this thread..Dont make a new one i will try to answer as much as possible
Old 04/17/2009, 02:41   #11

Quote:
NP. If you need anything else just post on this thread..Dont make a new one i will try to answer as much as possible
kk umm i searched the forums and the one thread i found about making rebirth npc is too difficult...

you think you can show me how plz?
Old 04/17/2009, 02:57   #12

Quote:
kk umm i searched the forums and the one thread i found about making rebirth npc is too difficult...

you think you can show me how plz?
Well im fixing bugs in my source then i'll try my best to release a quick reborn which is just would you like to reborn yes.. gives you a script a good one also and possibilty of adding second reborn to be exact as TQ
Old 04/17/2009, 02:58   #13

Quote:
Well im fixing bugs in my source then i'll try my best to release a quick reborn which is just would you like to reborn yes.. gives you a script a good one also and possibilty of adding second reborn to be exact as TQ
sweet dude but your quick rb... does it require celestial stone?
Old 04/17/2009, 03:12   #14

Quote:
sweet dude but your quick rb... does it require celestial stone?
ofcourse.. i'll either make a quick drop for it or an npc like bring me 1 ... and you get it , or just make it without it..later i will add pick gem and all
Old 04/17/2009, 03:17   #15

Quote:
ofcourse.. i'll either make a quick drop for it or an npc like bring me 1 ... and you get it , or just make it without it..later i will add pick gem and all
kk right nw add gem doesnt matter lol...

btw wanna try my server