Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 wanna help me out? =P

Discussion on any1 wanna help me out? =P within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking any1 wanna help me out? =P

u guys must be just looking here seeing i posted channel for trainer and leaving so mean -.- ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any1 wanna hax :O?(abbadon)
04/29/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
im bored, i nwanna make a char on abbadon, but i have no other chars on abbadon to plvl myself, so i was wondering if any1 wanna hack with me. preferebly in ptyhon, its easier, ill mob u kill post here or pm :D
any1 wanna tellme how to
04/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
cahnge thet drops in lotf
Hi im new here any1 wanna be friends
07/07/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
wanna be friends =D
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...
Any1 wanna get tons of XP together??
11/09/2005 - GunZ - 6 Replies
Any1 wana get tons of xp and get 50+ in about 5minutes and u noe how to use WPE pro just post here so we can do this!