Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Couple of em...they r small no worries

Discussion on [Request]Couple of em...they r small no worries within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Couple of em...they r small no worries

ok so basically i need a couple of stuff

1.List of all of the map ids and names >.<
2.List of all of the NPC types.

3.a small guide on how to change the prices in the shops...like change the db price from 220 cps to like 100 cps XD

thx.
Old 02/13/2009, 23:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
ok so basically i need a couple of stuff

1.List of all of the map ids and names >.< - For which client version?
2.List of all of the NPC types - Use the file located in your clients ini folder

3.a small guide on how to change the prices in the shops...like change the db price from 220 cps to like 100 cps XD - Shop.dat

thx.
Old 02/13/2009, 23:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
shot.dat doesnt change the price it only changes the items o.O like it only allows me to add/remove items from the shop...
Old 02/13/2009, 23:14   #4

Quote:
shot.dat doesnt change the price it only changes the items o.O like it only allows me to add/remove items from the shop...
If you go into the itemtype.dat and find the dragonball it has a cpbuyprice... change that and re-encrypt
Old 02/13/2009, 23:15   #5

Quote:
Itemtype.dat - changes the buy/sell value in silvers and CPs. Then to change whether it takes silvers or CPs to buy/sell - Shop.dat.
Old 02/13/2009, 23:19   #6

1.) LINK 1 = MAP IDS AND NAMES
LINK 2 = MAP IDS WITH COORDS AND NAMES

2.) LINK 3 = NPC IDS

3.) go into localhost/phpmyadmin search for the item id of that number ( you can find the id of the number in COItems in debug folder or w.e ) and then you will see CPWorth change from 220 to 100. the item id for db is 1088000

press thanks if this helped
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2009, 23:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
If you go into the itemtype.dat and find the dragonball it has a cpbuyprice... change that and re-encrypt
true, thx man btw do you have the encrypter i remember seeing it some where...but i cant remember where XDD do you have a link to that? o.o thx for your help btw :P
Old 02/13/2009, 23:24   #8

lol if your using phpmyadmin it says like money or just worth for how much you can sell back to shops i think...try it out
Old 02/13/2009, 23:25   #9

Quote:
true, thx man btw do you have the encrypter i remember seeing it some where...but i cant remember where XDD do you have a link to that? o.o thx for your help btw :P
seach for "DatCryptor"... And choose high6's .dat encryptor/decryptor... Download that drag and drop onto the exe... make your changes and then drag and drop again to encrypt.
Old 02/13/2009, 23:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
lol if your using phpmyadmin it says like money or just worth for how much you can sell back to shops i think...try it out
yay yay i got em but the prob. is that it only changes prices in the game but client still shows old prices, thats y i need the encrypter thingy XD

kk thx guys really for ur help, THX ALOT!! XD