Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]How do u put lucky time when u 2nd rb?

Discussion on [HELP]How do u put lucky time when u 2nd rb? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]How do u put lucky time when u 2nd rb?

i use the coV2 source n i want to know how do u put the luckytime so that normal players can get it.
they can get luckt time any where, but they can get rb guard from npc.

any help?
Old 02/07/2009, 03:48   #2

you could make a command or put it when they reborn ( this is how the command will look like ( or this is the command lol )

Code:
   if (Splitter[0] == "/luckytime") // lets you learn luckytime
                                        {
                                            MyChar.LearnSkill(9876, 0);
                                        }
Old 02/07/2009, 04:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
you could make a command or put it when they reborn ( this is how the command will look like ( or this is the command lol )

Code:
   if (Splitter[0] == [B]"/luckytime") [/B]// lets you learn [B]luckytime[/B]
                                        {
                                            MyChar.LearnSkill([B]4000[/B], 0);
                                        }
Quote:
Originally Posted by destany View Post
i use the coV2 source n i want to know how do u put the luckytime so that normal players can get it.
they can get luckt time any where, but they can get rb guard from npc.

any help?
guard skill is 4000 so in other words use the same code as pete had, just change all "luckytimes" to "guard" (or whatever you want it to be) then just input that command and it should work.

Code:
     if (Splitter[0] == "/guard")  [B]//just change the command[/B]

{
                                    MyChar.LearnSkill(4000, 0);
                            }
Old 02/07/2009, 04:38   #4

Code:
  if (CurrentNPC == 104704) // example npc
                            {
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Would you like to learn some skills? you dont even need to be reborn"));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Yes", 1));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("No n00b", 255));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                            }

if (CurrentNPC == 104704) // example npc do
                            {
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Choose a skill, you have to be level 40 or above"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Lucky Time Skill", 2));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Guard Skill", 3));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I changed my mind.", 255));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2 && MyChar.Level >= 40)
                                {
                                      MyChar.LearnSkill(9876, 0);
                                }
								if (Control == 3 && MyChar.Level >= 40)
                                {
                                      MyChar.LearnSkill(4000, 0);
                                }
								else if (MyChar.Level < 40)
								{
								    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Sorry you are too low level"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Darn, I'm going to level up!", 255));
								}
							}
if this helped press thanks...( yes i can make it also read if you have reborn once, twice or w.e )