Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Point Of View !

Discussion on My Point Of View ! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/21/2012, 01:16   #31

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,122
Well, here's how I see your idea:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/21/2012, 01:26   #32

elite*gold: 0
TROLL!
Old 08/21/2012, 02:04   #33

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2012, 02:21   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
First When i was adding this thread i removed your name from the Quotes because when i started this thread i meant the majority of people here not you or Fang so don't take it personally. And i will ignore the part of the mirror because i said i am not here to fight

Second Fang speaks about the password cipher, When i told about the cipher i meant before Infamous released his bypass . I really know very well that with the bypass i don't need the hell cipher . So i was stating before the bypass. When everyone was begging for the cipher and no one was helping

Third i know that there is alot of dumps here who really don't deserve to be helped because they are just some stupid asses i am fully agree with this i am even one of the trollers who enter their threads to fire\troll them. BUT on the other hand there is some people here who deserve to be helped. This is the reason i opened this thread
The issue wasn't that they weren't helping. Nobody actually had it *SIGNALS BONE-YOU TO SAY YO WHY YOU WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM THE COMMUNITY YOUR ONLY MAKING IT WORSE, ETC. ETC.* inc. lecture

The few people that did have it were myself, John and Steve.Steve and I had it because we reversed it together, and John obviously had access to it as a direct result of working with me on ConquerAI. Sparkie asked me for the implementation, which I gave to him, and he wanted to give it to Mr.Pop which I approved of since Sparkie said he trusted him and I had no reason to doubt Sparkie's word. Other than that, I gave it to Fang (signals people to ask why I gave it to Fang -- not going to bother answering, lol).
Oh, *SIGNALS BONE-YOU TO SAY OMG WHY ARE YOU NAMING PEOPLE YOU'RE SUCH AN ELIST PRICK*

We all had agreed to not give it to anyone else and keep it closed. The only other person who had it was Dean, and obviously Dean has no good reason either to release it publicly, infact there's a reason why Conquer Genius like AI does the password encryption server side because we knew there was a chance someone may try to reverse our products rather than Conquer (*COUGH* DREADNOUGHT *COUGH*).

I felt bad that because the cipher as private private servers (weird English? "private private") could no longer advance thus I created a bypass but even that people are unsatisfied with using a bypass, there want the REAL AUTHENTIC THING and to them I say, well fuck off, do it yourself; it's not hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
3 days? you mad? The official password encryption(not bypass) I believe, iirc, took a team of (Ultimation, Hybrid and others? possibly played a part in it) at least a week? maybe two?
The team consisted of myself and Steve with minor help from John and Haydz (I don't mean to cut them out in the picture, but I don't mention them because their contributions were nice, but that's all they were at best: convenient). Ultimation played no role in reversing this encryption, and I think this was the first (excluding the anti-bot) that he hasn't played a role in. He's done a fantastic job supporting the community with his reversing skills. Of course, since I have nothing to go on other than speculation I assume Dean reversed it himself with a little help from Dragon Heart if any at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 02:34   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
The issue wasn't that they weren't helping. Nobody actually had it *SIGNALS BONE-YOU TO SAY YO WHY YOU WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM THE COMMUNITY YOUR ONLY MAKING IT WORSE, ETC. ETC.* inc. lecture

The few people that did have it were myself, John and Steve.Steve and I had it because we reversed it together, and John obviously had access to it as a direct result of working with me on ConquerAI. Sparkie asked me for the implementation, which I gave to him, and he wanted to give it to Mr.Pop which I approved of since Sparkie said he trusted him and I had no reason to doubt Sparkie's word. Other than that, I gave it to Fang (signals people to ask why I gave it to Fang -- not going to bother answering, lol).
Oh, *SIGNALS BONE-YOU TO SAY OMG WHY ARE YOU NAMING PEOPLE YOU'RE SUCH AN ELIST PRICK*

We all had agreed to not give it to anyone else and keep it closed. The only other person who had it was Dean, and obviously Dean has no good reason either to release it publicly, infact there's a reason why Conquer Genius like AI does the password encryption server side because we knew there was a chance someone may try to reverse our products rather than Conquer (*COUGH* DREADNOUGHT *COUGH*).

I felt bad that because the cipher as private private servers (weird English? "private private") could no longer advance thus I created a bypass but even that people are unsatisfied with using a bypass, there want the REAL AUTHENTIC THING and to them I say, well fuck off, do it yourself; it's not hard.

The team consisted of myself and Steve with minor help from John and Haydz (I don't mean to cut them out in the picture, but I don't mention them because their contributions were nice, but that's all they were at best: convenient). Ultimation played no role in reversing this encryption, and I think this was the first (excluding the anti-bot) that he hasn't played a role in. He's done a fantastic job supporting the community with his reversing skills. Of course, since I have nothing to go on other than speculation I assume Dean reversed it himself with a little help from Dragon Heart if any at all.
If i were still developing for conquer i would tell that the bypass is more than efficient because of a small fact

Why i need the cipher ? because i want to run my source on higher patches
What is the bypass actually does ? running my source on higher patches !!!

so either the bypass or the cipher are the same for me except if i were developing a client-less bot for real conquer... and if i do so, ofc i must at least know how to get it myself

And if i could give you 1000+++ thanks for releasing the bypass i would do it
Old 08/21/2012, 02:40   #36

I need people who have implemented it into their sources to tell me, are they having login freezes sometimes too ?two of my friends who's implemented it told me so, but I'm not sure any more, I've like made a whole new DH-Exchange and it still happened, so its probably from the way I've implemented it, but yeah 3 different implements same bug ? dunno about that so yeah.
Sorry for the off-topic.
Old 08/21/2012, 02:48   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
so, basically, u want close a section with a recopilation of information about CO PServers from 5 years ago, the major amount of resources about this (CO PServers and obv. CO2), and where hundreds or thousands of ppl get information everyday because the best codders in this section got bored from idiots questions, they gave us almost everything that we actually have, they are giving us everything that they find is needed, for example if Hybrid were not here, no one would be able to authenticate accs. in an updated server except for a few.
there are ppl still posting new sources coded from scratch, if u aren't going to use it as base, use it for learning, and apply that knowledge in the source u are using, u don't know something, why ask it here, use google, most of the times u can find the answer there.

actually this section have a lot of resources, there is no reason to close it just because the "new generation" of members are incredibly lazy and want that the experienced guys solve all the problems by them, or ask them solutions what they can find, i have seen some times ppl saying "why reinvent the wheel, can u give me ....?", the most idiot argument, what if i post "i want an aimbot source where i can get money, but why reinvent the wheel? Hybrid or Silent-Death can u give me your sources plz!!?" the answer i will get is obviously.
kinda off-topic some parts, but it is for understand why e*pvp is like it is right now

srry for my crappy english,
just to let u know .. john dread dont give a fuck about any of CO2 sections .___. if they were anyway useful to him .. and its not .. so i think if he found out that when somebody asks anything in the questions sections and he get trolled it wont take a second till he takes it down ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Because we've been spoonfeeding the last few years and it haven't helped at all in this community, so we evt. just left, gave up or have no more interest in helping anyone..

You have no idea how much effort some people in this community have put into helping people just for the sake of it to die.
yea i understand but trolling ppl cause ur no more interested in helping .. wont make it much better
Old 08/21/2012, 08:25   #38

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Maybe people like the thread starter should just leave and everything would be better
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/21/2012, 08:45   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
yea i understand but trolling ppl cause ur no more interested in helping .. wont make it much better
I do have interest in helping scumbag. I'd slap you all the way from Denmark to wherever you are. You still don't get it.
Old 08/21/2012, 13:59   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Maybe people like the thread starter should just leave and everything would be better
I DID NOT GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO ENTER TO MY THREAD A SAY THAT, SO KEEP AWAY DONT BE A COCKROACH LIKE THAT Captivate

If he can't read that i said NO FIGHT, don't just do like him

Please any moderator close this thread because it will be a fight soon
Old 08/21/2012, 14:48   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy4you View Post
I DID NOT GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO ENTER TO MY THREAD A SAY THAT, SO KEEP AWAY DONT BE A COCKROACH LIKE THAT Captivate

If he can't read that i said NO FIGHT, don't just do like him

Please any moderator close this thread because it will be a fight soon
You have no rights.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2012, 15:20   #42

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post

Thanks for clearing that all up, my memory is a bit jagged, but, if Ultimation played no part in helping reverse that encryption, Is it safe to assume Ultimation reversed it himself or was it given to him as his name wasnt mentioned.(I am in no way trying to say Ulti could not reverse this himself, I fully believe he could).

As for reversing your products(if it can really be called reversing, de-obfuscating is a better word), Not one public proxy(Chome, CoGen, CoAI) that has the new encryption x.x, though, I could easily put a few weeks of effort into the new encryption and with abit of luck have it cracked, but I really don't care for it, anymore.

Also, Themida isn't all that "noones ever cracked it" safe anymore.
Closed Thread