Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Couple of questions

Discussion on Couple of questions within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couple of questions

my question is about flags and status effectes :

1- when i use magic defender skill the effect remain on the char even after the skill is gone

2- how to deactivate a flag like when i was using Destensive Stance it remain until i login is there a guide or a code that could remove the flag ? i searched at the riding skill as i think it contains what i want and i found that but in vain

Code:
 if (attacker.ContainsFlag(Update.Flags.DestinseveStance))
                                                {
                                                    attacker.RemoveFlag(Update.Flags.DestinseveStance);
                                                }
Old 08/16/2012, 18:35   #2

this bug happens in the real CO ... it happened to me alot kinda .. so i dont really know
Old 08/16/2012, 18:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
this bug happens in the real CO ... it happened to me alot kinda .. so i dont really know
if so then **** TQ!
Old 08/16/2012, 18:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
Nah it didnt happen with me at all Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slam View Post
if so then Fuck TQ!
well its working fine with me .. Perfectly

you should make it like that

Code:
if (attacker.ContainsFlag(Update.Flags.DefensiveStance))
{
  attacker.RemoveFlag(Update.Flags.DefensiveStance);
}
else
{
  attacker.AddFlag(Update.Flags.DefensiveStance);
}
and dont forget to send spell usage packet to player once he use it

And for DeActivating Skill lets say u wanna deactivate Riding skill u would go to case 7001: which is Ride then Add smthing like that

Code:
if (attacker.ContainsFlag(Update.Flags.DefensiveStance))
{
  //send message to player to tell him that he cant use it while he is on DefStance
  return;
}
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 19:34   #5

#solved close
Old 08/17/2012, 12:34   #6

hey what is the flag value of this?
Old 08/17/2012, 19:48   #7