Hey everyone.
I know how hard it is to code features when you don't have a packet sniffer and such. Not just that, I know that analyzing the packet sniff might be difficult for some who don't know how the data is used. Here's my packet log for whisper details:
My analysis:
The client sends a string update packet (1015) to the server that includes the character's name in a string. The server then sends back a string packet as a response that includes the character's name in one string and the character's details in another (separated by spaces). After some investigation, you can't send the string packet with whisper data unless the client requests it.
Picture:
(I put none in the guild and clan slots just to show you that values appear there in the interface)
A lot of public sources contains that packet structured and ready to be copy pasted/edited/reused.... The old hellmouth source contained/handled it if i'm not mistaken or at least its structure.
He's just doing it for the beginners who just really want to look at an un-structured packet, and how it looks like ,etc, and then maybe compare it with the structured one, to understand more about packets, and to be able to do more packets themselves, etc :P.
He's just doing it for the beginners who just really want to look at an un-structured packet, and how it looks like ,etc, and then maybe compare it with the structured one, to understand more about packets, and to be able to do more packets themselves, etc :P.
Actually... this isn't really teaching anybody... advanced coders can sniff it/analyze it/structure it and use it all by them self... and a none advanced coder will look at the bunch of bytes that fang pasted and say WTF i don't understand ****... how does it work and why does look like that fang plz coding it to me i'll bay you mony...
Well, I learned how to do my first ever packet by looking at a hex dump and just trying to understand stuff, took me like 4 hours to understand what the **** was that, but yeah, I still learned and understood how it works, etc.
So yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm not just talking about myself only when I say this is going to help some people D:.
But everyone got their own opinions which I don't even dare to question, so meh, everybody can believe in what they want, I'm not saying I'm correct and you're wrong, or vice versa, so yeah. .
Actually... this isn't really teaching anybody... advanced coders can sniff it/analyze it/structure it and use it all by them self... and a none advanced coder will look at the bunch of bytes that fang pasted and say WTF i don't understand ****... how does it work and why does look like that fang plz coding it to me i'll bay you mony...
Whatever :P
You're such a ***** some times Angelius. Stop insulting the forum's newcomers. There are people who know how to code and have never seen this before either. Helpful to you or not, I posted this because I knew it would help a few people understand it.
You're such a ***** some times Angelius. Stop insulting the forum's newcomers. There are people who know how to code and have never seen this before either. Helpful to you or not, I posted this because I knew it would help a few people understand it.
Analysis 01/18/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies For everyone asking.... ALL the time
This is my analysis of the current pservers out there.
http://i.imgur.com/SN4IT.png
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/imgur.com/lplYa. png
ICQ ANALYSIS! 05/13/2011 - Quotes - 5 Replies Kurz aber ich hab selber dabei stark gelächelt. :D
Need Analysis/Help 08/18/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies sf replay player - it can play rpl file or replay tape of SF also included the replays of elimination in SFWC china 2008
dl: ReplayToolRedist_global.zip
mga sir gusto ko sanang mag patulong sanyu....bka pdeng ma play ang replay tape ng PSF d2...
Whisper Alert!!!Alerts you when you get a whisper. 06/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies Hey Hey, This was requested on forum somewhere..lol My 3rd and I think useful contribution.
It will alert you if you have a whisper when marketing.
Settings:
Desktop 1024,768 CO 1024,768
Whisper color=Dark Blue (Set in your chat options) *make sure no chats other than Whisper are using Dark Blue.