Now i made my server wit hamachi and its all good
now i wana make my server on wit out hamachi i heard i can bt using the external ip! I think.
so plz any one can explain how to get an external ip and how i can make it work
Also, to make it easier, once you find your IP you can go and get a dynamic DNS listing to make it easier to connect to your server. Instead of a series of numbers it can actually be words to make it easier .. i.e. "myserver.homeip.net"
Now i made my server wit hamachi and its all good
now i wana make my server on wit out hamachi i heard i can bt using the external ip! I think.
so plz any one can explain how to get an external ip and how i can make it work
the first link in my singature down part called outside connections should be urs first stuff to read.
yes it is better to PM these kind of stuff
the creator of this thread PM me anyway(with link back to this) if u post something here I will not be checking this
I hate egypt players... PLEZ TEM! HHHHHHH... omg.. that makes me nervous.. Learn english!!! english isnt my main language.. but learn it by watching films, playing games ,internet, music ,etc... ****...
back to topic ^^
I think u should talk with your internet company to get external IP.
Also, to make it easier, once you find your IP you can go and get a dynamic DNS to make it easier to connect to your server. Instead of a series of numbers it can actually be words to make it easier .. i.e. "myserver.homeip.net"
thnx bt i will pm u for more info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88
Twas just a joke... lol
yah Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by galdik
the first link in my singature down part called outside connections should be urs first stuff to read.
yes it is better to PM these kind of stuff
the creator of this thread PM me anyway(with link back to this) if u post something here I will not be checking this
thnx i will pm u for more info
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe
I hardly even forward these so called ban requests to higher staff members, lol. How would it sound?
"Person X wants person Y banned, can you ban Y because X wants it and Y might have broken one or two rules?"
we just askd for ban coz he flaming wit out help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bepruotiz
I hate egypt players... PLEZ TEM! HHHHHHH... omg.. that makes me nervous.. Learn english!!! english isnt my main language.. but learn it by watching films, playing games ,internet, music ,etc... damn...
back to topic ^^
I think u should talk with your internet company to get external IP.
1st. u hate egypt this is not our topic.2an am asking about the External ip coz who will answer me maybe he know how i can chang it from dynmc to astatic and make co launcher
for ur info i know how to get my Ex.ip 1st go to run type cmd than type ipconfig it must be there.2nd from this link:
Questions ! I need answers please 12/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Hey Guys ,
1- if I'm Water then RB in something else can I buy DivineHair ? after I get rb ?
2- if I'm Water to Tro To Arsher , will the Revive skill stay with me
Please say the answers Lw.yt2 Questions? 08/08/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies 1.Dragon Council Name?
2.Monkey King Journey to the West a small, top-level name沙僧Do?
3.Dragon Saber and that women want to marry张无忌Yitian will last?
Please:mad:
[Talk,Questions+answers] 07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies As i see currently, I seem to be having a hard time finding good facts about these servers that have been released and the sources and such.
It may not be my responsibility but i think some of these releases should be stickied or added into a big post and stickied.
I also have a question.......
Ports for baseline shadowCO source
Need to know them please & thanks
Questions and Answers 04/22/2009 - Planetside - 172 Replies Please feel free to ask any questions you have about hacking Planetside, or reply to any question you know the answer to. DO NOT insult anyone for questions asked UNLESS the question has already been answered in this thread. As questions are answered, I will put them in this post in a list format.