Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any account can login with any password

Discussion on any account can login with any password within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/05/2012, 00:14   #16

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
He's not 14, he's 41. You got it backwords.

Anyway, stop turning threads into flame words, it's pretty **** annoying and makes this whole community look ******. If there's nothing remotely constructive that you can add, just don't reply instead of flaming.
No he was pretty spot on.

+1
Old 07/05/2012, 00:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
No he was pretty spot on.

+1
**** youngsters, ******* on my lawn.
Old 07/05/2012, 00:26   #18

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
**** youngsters, ******* on my lawn.
Drunken youngsters* What can I say? Living it up'

ps; Shadow I only flame back at you because, you then reply, and make yourself look even more stupid.

You're embarrassing yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2012, 02:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
I Said he is Dumb Cuz he is Repeting what i Said .. Since you are 14 years old So best Answer for youto Say is Shut the **** up Kid
I think the only word you learned is DumbAss
but any way he apologized and this is a very good thing from him (some others just keep struggling and did not acknowledge that they are wrong)
Old 07/05/2012, 07:20   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Drunken youngsters* What can I say? Living it up'

ps; Shadow I only flame back at you because, you then reply, and make yourself look even more stupid.

You're embarrassing yourself.
Nah i dont embaress myself at all when i Reply to your Flaming Posts ..Am not Supposed to be Quite And watch your Flames Against me
Old 07/05/2012, 07:43   #21

Received Thanks: 1,142
Or we could all stfu and not flame eachother, look like retards, etc. Just my two cents.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2012, 08:46   #22

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Shut up people. If an idiot calls you an idiot, then is that really a problem? The easiest you can do (the original poster) is learn how to inject. Reverse engineering it is rather difficult. If you can inject your own password cipher, then you can just create a bypass.