Whats the big deal with coding stuff like this atm anyway?, its nowhere near anything important. i believe QO had it for like 2 years and nobody even used them. theres FAR more important stuff you need to work on before adding pointless extras.
Whats the big deal with coding stuff like this atm anyway?, its nowhere near anything important. i believe QO had it for like 2 years and nobody even used them. theres FAR more important stuff you need to work on before adding pointless extras.
Yeah, like a server that doesn't crash after 30 minutes!
I also have this problem
I think that this problem may be that when the market enters pj
At no time did he indicate that this map is not pk, so I think the exit button will automatically appear when the client knows that the map in which this is the menrcado
A long time past, as no one to indicate a pronounced problem in which aparéese not button output on the market when you start to sell, give the solution
For starters when you go to a map of PK prohibited must indicársele the player if it is, after reviewing the package I found quite needed for this was the Mini-(as I had called)
A look indicated the type of map that we, the exit button to exit automatically stop selling
I hope something will help my contribution, the client server version I use is the 8023 Spanish conquest, with some patches that you ise
*******************************************
A pasado bastante tiempo, como nadie se a pronunciado para indicar el problema por el cual no aparéese el botón de salida, en el mercado cuando uno empieza a vender, daré la solución
Para empezar cuando uno va a un mapa de PK prohibido tiene que indicársele al jugador que si lo es, luego de revisar bastante descubrí que el paquete necesario para ello era el MiniMapa-(como yo lo había llamado)
Una ves indicado el tipo de mapa en el que nos encontramos, el boton exit , para dejar de vender saldra automaticamente
Espero les ayude en algo mi aportacion, la version de servidor cliente que uso es la 8023 del conquista español, con algunas parches que le ise
*******************************************
[Question] Source with Market Vending 06/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies hello does anyone know a source (5017) that got fixed market vending?
[Question] market vending in 5017 06/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies hello,
could anyone tell me if its possible to code market vending in 5017? if yes then could u tell me hiw? or a link for a source who got it xD
[help] 5017 market vending 09/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies hello anyone know how to fix the market in a 5017 source that you can vending?
How do you add market? (vending) (probably no one will answer) 11/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Ok I was wondering how do you add market? In a lot of servers I see they all have markets and I didn't think it was possible yet... PROLBABLY No one will answer this because it's most likely rare but it's worth a try =/
Thanks,
Vending? 10/29/2004 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies hi, i have revemu (0.95) i was wondering how i use my bot to vend (because when i try to vend regulary my bros a diff game and my rag crashes) ANY help appreciated ;)
Iam new to vending with a bot ty all