Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the Best Conquer Online Private server?

Discussion on What is the Best Conquer Online Private server? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the Best Conquer Online Private server?

So, I have had an Itch to play conquer so a while and I definitely do not want to go to the official tq version. . . I wanted to try a private server but there are soo many out there, that I don't know which ones are **** and which ones are actually good. So can you guys please tell me, What is the best conquer private server out there, it doesn't matter if its classic or not, Just tell me the best server(s) and why. thanks!
Old 04/19/2012, 19:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
I recommend playing Love2Hate.

It's a classic server!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The best Conquer Online Private Server
08/03/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 1 Replies
Wenn Ihr nach einem privaten Server für Conquer oder Sie online suchen vom In der Lage sein nicht, Ihren Co-Server anzuordnen gerade müde sind, ohne ein Bündel Geld auszugeben? Brunnen kommen dann zum Besten! :awesome: GamezCO, in dem wir großes Personal und den Server haben, ist Spaß. Und der Server ist neu, also sind Sie in der Lage, eins vom ersten zu sein, zum gut zu sein so, wenn andere Sie sind am besten kommen! :awesome: Unser Server ist auch Spaß, weil jeder dort nett und kühl ist, also...
Conquer online Private server
12/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey... i have just made a conquer online private server.. but ther alot of bug and stuff.. if anyone wanna help me to make a good private server then add my msn.. ( [email protected]) (helpers will get pm or gm but only gm if they do alot of stuff and make it perfect)
[Help] Conquer Online Private Server
04/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi ... i'm new here but i know (i suppose) a lot of things that are in common with CONQUER ONLINE (NOT QONQUER) so for fun ... i have an LAN NETWORK ... and we are like 32 friends ... MY FRIENDS that every of us we are playing CQ ... but we hate PKERS so we want to OPEN AN PUBLIC CQ SERVER.... can anybody help us to make an source and an backup.sql with ALL THE NEWEST THINGS ? at least to the patch 5087 or when STAR TOWER and HEAVEN FAN AND NINJA and MARKET SELLER PLACES appears .... ...