Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with my p server website

Discussion on problem with my p server website within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with my p server website

okay i use appserver and i put selected files in WWW and server runs great but unfourtuinnly other people cant get to it

Old 10/14/2008, 00:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
Probably because they have to connect to your hamachi network in order to connect to you with that 5. ip.
Old 10/14/2008, 00:53   #3

um ya they are,,,, eny other ideaS? hamachi : RockCO PAssword : 123

site that needs help for others to connect

Please help i need it thnx
Old 10/14/2008, 01:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cul755 View Post
um ya they are,,,, eny other ideaS? hamachi : RockCO PAssword : 123

site that needs help for others to connect

Please help i need it thnx
ok try this, go to the appserv folder, then go to Apache2.2 and run "apache_serviceinstall.exe" hope it helps, enjoy
Old 10/14/2008, 02:31   #5

your ISP could very well not allow broadcasting on port 80. I've never heard of this causing problems with hamachi, but you'd never know.. to test this theory, change the port of your webserver and use - remember, they must be connected to your hamachi to use 5.* address
Old 10/14/2008, 02:45   #6

I've got an idea, lose Hamachi and learn to forward your ports.
Old 10/14/2008, 02:49   #7

The reason is as 2 other people have posted - People need to be connected to your Hamachi network to see your website. No Hamachi, no website. Simple as that.
Old 10/14/2008, 02:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by taguro View Post
I've got an idea, lose Hamachi and learn to forward your ports.
well i posted a thread about that, but i will ask you cuz u sound smart O.O
so i'm using a hub to make my 2 pcs in the same net, but for some reason i can't make my server none hamachi, so the question is, is this because of the hub? if i get a router will i be able to make my server none hamachi, cuz like my hub doesn't have any spects. the only place i can enter is my modem O.O....what do you say about that?
Old 10/14/2008, 02:51   #9

I don't have any experience with hubs, but I know for sure that a router can be used for Hamachi-Less connections. When you get it, I'll show you how to forward your ports so that others can connect to your game and your website.
Old 10/14/2008, 02:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
well i posted a thread about that, but i will ask you cuz u sound smart O.O
so i'm using a hub to make my 2 pcs in the same net, but for some reason i can't make my server none hamachi, so the question is, is this because of the hub? if i get a router will i be able to make my server none hamachi, cuz like my hub doesn't have any spects. the only place i can enter is my modem O.O....what do you say about that?
Hubs/Switches simply divide the network. So to have a hub/Switch operating normally (having more than 1 PC on it), you need more IPs. And noticing you are saying "You can't make your server non-Hamachi", you aren't using a Hub/Switch. You are already on a Router...OR your modem has a built-in Router, and you are just getting an internal IP from the modem.
Old 10/14/2008, 03:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Hubs/Switches simply divide the network. So to have a hub/Switch operating normally (having more than 1 PC on it), you need more IPs. And noticing you are saying "You can't make your server non-Hamachi", you aren't using a Hub/Switch. You are already on a Router...OR your modem has a built-in Router, and you are just getting an internal IP from the modem.
so your saying that i should get a router? O.O

**** we went so off topic XD
Old 10/14/2008, 23:41   #12

K, Well i still dont have site running wht port should i put in front of FOR ALL THE PEOPLE SAYIN THEY NEED TO CONNECT TO HAMACAHI UR RIGHT but how do i make connect off of my ip?
Old 10/14/2008, 23:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cul755 View Post
K, Well i still dont have site running wht port should i put in front of FOR ALL THE PEOPLE SAYIN THEY NEED TO CONNECT TO HAMACAHI UR RIGHT but how do i make connect off of my ip?
zzz i already told u go to "C:\AppServ\Apache2.2" then run apache_serviceinstall.exe, it should work O.o bye bye
Old 10/15/2008, 00:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooD-BoY View Post
zzz i already told u go to "C:\AppServ\Apache2.2" then run apache_serviceinstall.exe, it should work O.o bye bye

I TRIED IT DOES WORK lol
Old 10/15/2008, 00:03   #15

doesnt*