Because now that my server doesn't need to restart, my hoster has a daily maint every night, 9-9:30, and that's all the restarts I need, other than for updates.. which can be a LOT
Haha... I found a bug which when you put on a dark wiz you are black and when u take of the garment your armor is black lol... (Same effect as black tulip) So I made an edit for the DarkWiz and now it works fine again! But I'm still confused
[HELP] Compile error with LOTF(i know LOTF sucks but just help) 06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies It says:
Loaded 254 portals.
Loaded 1027 NPCs.
Loaded 37 mobs.
Loaded 11147 items.
Loaded 172 mob spawns.
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'minValue' cannot be greater then mxValue.
Parameter name : minValue
at System.Random.Next<Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue>
at COServer_Project.Mobs.SpawnAllMobs<> in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Entitie s.cs:line 207
[Release] How To Fix No Gears At Login (LOTF) 05/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies Hello i go show u how to fix the naked ppl bug in lotf source.
I think that everyone have seeing this problem on lotf source that when u login u see everyone naked well its realy easy to fix ^^
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
What U Need:
- (L)ands (O)f (T)he (F)orgotten Source (L.O.T.F)
- Microsoft Visual C Sharp (C#)
- Some Coding Skills
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
What To Do:
(1) Open The...
[TIP]Fixing login freeze and MySQL problems on LOTF for sure! 05/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Those who downloaded some sort of a LOTF source and get it to work, soon faces a problem: login freezes, portal freezes, etc. In the worst cases, even the character account data is corrupted. Well, as this is my first post on elitepvpers, I hope to do a rich contribution for ya all, because this forum helped me to create my own server and learn a new programming language.
Well, let's work:
What you need:
- some CO server source installed and running (if you are reading this, you already...