@glup and taguro, I think he was only reffering to me... But go ahead, he may help us all =o
But kay, I'll send you a PM.
I just reread that and I see what you meant. Sorry if I contributed to your spammed inbox tweak. But if you don't mind taking the time to help me out, then I am available.
Well i think the only way to fix this **** log in freeze is have ini files for accounts and characters
NO... LOL.. There is a way to fix it.. Just it'd take a lot of redoing... Infamous used MySQL without having it freeze(the beginning of ACO), but he r pro with .ini's so he used them instead..
Ehhh, Actually I fixed it a long time ago, I just didn't notice what was REALLY killing my connection to MySQL... Rofl Hurrah for epiphanies. Probably won't hold more than 20-30 people though... :x
... I made a char It worked fine until... The server felt down. Then i waited 1 and a half hour to log in again -_-
Edit: And no the server wasn't updating
Mine? I finally figured out what was causing that..
******* tanel...
I never got the originally released LOTF version, and mine had a thing that saved chars every like 10 ******* seconds, each at a time, and it totally ******* raped my MySQL connection LOL.
[HELP] Compile error with LOTF(i know LOTF sucks but just help) 06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies It says:
Loaded 254 portals.
Loaded 1027 NPCs.
Loaded 37 mobs.
Loaded 11147 items.
Loaded 172 mob spawns.
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'minValue' cannot be greater then mxValue.
Parameter name : minValue
at System.Random.Next<Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue>
at COServer_Project.Mobs.SpawnAllMobs<> in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Entitie s.cs:line 207
[Release] How To Fix No Gears At Login (LOTF) 05/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies Hello i go show u how to fix the naked ppl bug in lotf source.
I think that everyone have seeing this problem on lotf source that when u login u see everyone naked well its realy easy to fix ^^
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
What U Need:
- (L)ands (O)f (T)he (F)orgotten Source (L.O.T.F)
- Microsoft Visual C Sharp (C#)
- Some Coding Skills
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
What To Do:
(1) Open The...
[TIP]Fixing login freeze and MySQL problems on LOTF for sure! 05/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Those who downloaded some sort of a LOTF source and get it to work, soon faces a problem: login freezes, portal freezes, etc. In the worst cases, even the character account data is corrupted. Well, as this is my first post on elitepvpers, I hope to do a rich contribution for ya all, because this forum helped me to create my own server and learn a new programming language.
Well, let's work:
What you need:
- some CO server source installed and running (if you are reading this, you already...