I'm certain that all the values up till the string packer are correct since I just took them from Hybrid's source but I'm not too sure about the string packer part but it should be correct too yet it appears to be wrong and characters don't have names.
Entity Spawn packet 5017 12/22/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies So I checked different sources and it seems that not one public source unless I missed it has the complete Entity Spawn packet for 5017.
Taking bits and pieces from sources I got the following offsets and really random different packet sizes.
UID = 4
overlaymesh = 8 //all 8? wtf?
Mesh = 8
Avatar = 8
Model = 8
Status = 12
[5017] Looking for packet enums... 11/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies Hello all,
I want to know how to get enums, and I`d like to know if someone knows it, whats the status enum for disguise/transformations?
EDIT: Yes I already checked the wiki...
Thanks in advanced,
Jobdvh!
[Release] New character info packet 07/22/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies Many of the ppl who are upgrading to the new crypto should be getting a fuck3d up screen after login...
so here goes the fix :
find you Character Info packet (Dunno where it is of course...)
and then update the values:
public partial class Msg : Writer
{
Help with Character Info Packet 06/23/2011 - CO2 Programming - 17 Replies Ok So I'm working on a proxy, and I'm able to login and have a simple logger working. For some reason I don't seem to be receiving the 1006 packet that holds my login characters info. It must be getting through because the client is setup properly with my character name, etc...
Heres a screeny of the beginning of the login.
Packet Structer: http://wiki.fusionorigins.com/index.php?title=CO_P acket_CharacterInformation#Version_5295
Edit: I think the info might be in the 2079 packet,...
[5017] Item Packet Subtype for Special Effects 05/09/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies Heya,
I would need both Enum and Packet for Reborn Effects like:
Shield
AddHP
...
Thanks for reading