Can any one Help me
I need Source 5095 Original < Empty >
No Quest No Any Thing
Just Normal Npc In Game
Trans 100% English
Max lvl 130 Hard P-lvl
Any One can help me ,
PM Me
Yah, but if you're caught with stealing music or something, and they search your laptop and find that, you're in deep ****. I don't risk things like that. You two can - have fun.
True but it doesn't change the fact that it's warez and therefor not allowed on epvp
That's why it still amuses me the EO is allowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng
Yah, but if you're caught with stealing music or something, and they search your laptop and find that, you're in deep ****. I don't risk things like that. You two can - have fun.
Not really. My friend got caught for having over 30gb and the cops just said he shouldn't do it again. Lol'd. Not every country is USA.
Not really. My friend got caught for having over 30gb and the cops just said he shouldn't do it again. Lol'd. Not every country is USA.
Lets hope they don't come find me... I consider myself a casual downloader and I have around 1.5 tb of pirated materials on my computer :O
Yay for not being 'merican!
And yes... different sections seem to try to enforce different rules. That being said, rule for this section enforces the no warez stuff... I suppose EO section allows it cause it's just so sad and empty (I assume, not been there in like... years. I just like to feel all superior! )
Dang it. I'm an American. I only have 23 Mbs of downloaded music from youtube though. I don't think they're after people like me. lol
Here they aren't even checking for such things and they literally don't care. They will only check up on it, if someone have reported you.
This is Denmark btw.
I'm American. The people who have been majorly busted pirating music and movies (at least) are "examples" for the media to scare people who overgeneralize media situations, which is probably over half the population. Plus, they don't even catch people who download - only those who upload. Point is, as long as you're smart about it, you'll be safe.
Sorry, I know this is going off-topic, but I had to add this in.
Not even the president of a country himself is not allowed to bust into your house and search your computer for illegal pr0n, music, movies, private servers etc. Lateralus is right, as long as you download and not distribute further the material(s), you are free to go. They cannot take away your rights! This is why private servers are sometimes shutted down and I say sometimes because we all know TQ and we also know they don't act like it should. Hell WoW private servers are far great and hell alot populated than a CO server and the owners are getting some nice monthly income but you know why Blizzard don't do a ****? Because they have milions of players while private servers barely reach thousands. They don't give a **** about 10k players and let's say 2k $ lost because of some private server.
Long story short, just stay chill, no one will bust into your place and sue you for copyright infringement...
Mk, I'll revise what I said then (because I agree with Evan too). If you are morally comfortable with downloading something that illegal to use... do so; but as it stands, elitepvpers will not assist you in locating it.
About 5095 source :) 04/21/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies hi guys^^( :
Well I heard that every1 is workin on kimo source 5095 n that its the only source without bugs .
So I downloaded it n followed all the steps
But when I try tog even with hamachi it gives me maint message :(
Idk why ..it works 4 every1 except me :((
So can some1 please help me
Teamview with me to make it work or tell me what to do? Thanks guys :)
OH ! and should I use kimo source or theres a better source?xD !
To contact me
You can find me on Chat box www.dreamland-co.com
SpellBound Classic LvL-Server 5095 08/04/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 12 Replies http://s1.directupload.net/images/110725/52toul2t. jpg
SpellBound LvL-Server Patch 5095
➢ Leveling SERVER !
➢ Client 5095 !
➢ US HOSTED !
[Help 5095]Can Any One Gave Me Code To Love Stone In source Binary 5095 04/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies Can Any One Gave Me Code To Love Stone In source Binary 5095 from his source
Cuz I Have problem in marriage
love stone gave u flower and when u send it nothing sent to Your Frind
And I Think Problem In This Code
400011 400012 0 124 1067