dude if u readed what i question was i cud see that i tryed 7 ways ... and thats all googled ..
Wow, just stfu. I'm a really calm person but COME ON dude. If you can't even google something like that then play a private server. There are a ton out there that can use your support.
how i can open port in router for ftp 10/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hay all
how i can open port in router for ftp
i open port 20 to 21 for ftp
name =FileZilla Server Interface
Please i need help for it
cuz i can't make icon to Guild
what port to open? 10/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies thx god my sever open!!! but whe i try to conect with the loder to him i get some @#$%9@#$ eror so i think is the port problem can any 1 tell me what port i need to open thx ^^
Need open port 01/30/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies I have Open the port 5816, 9958, 80 for private server a testing only
but i cant login still, I change all ip into my external ip which is static
I have use modem Siemens Gegaset se260 connected to a switch and connected to a two pc but I have setup local static ip in my pc which is 192.168.1.X I have port forward those port mention above.. still cant login what should I do.. please any one help
i need Know all port open for 2Moons 02/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies i need Know all port open for 2Moons
and port For Microsoft SQL Server 2000
:handsdown:
I Forgot Anything ?
[Help] Open Port 80 07/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies Hello everyone, I have a problem with one thing on my server. I Install appsever and setup my web, all good, but other user can not connect to my page. Only me can see my web.
I live in Venezuela and my damn Internet company blocked me some ports.
I think I need the port is 80, Someone could tell me how can I open port 80?
Who can help me solve this problem would be extremely grateful!
Thanks for read!