Personally I used hybrids second source as an example when I coded shops in albetros but that's just me...
<edit> just from memory I can just about guarentee it uses the same item subtype as when you view gear on another player... or maybe it was a slightly different subtype.
Adding/removing/buying item from shop uses the item usage packet (easily logged and handled through handling client requests)
Displaying shop items is done through a combination of request (request shop, server sends reply similar to how you would display items on a character when viewed). Same packet, possibly different subtype for displaying items in shop.
Ive tried messing with different offsets etc, but no luck. So thought I would ask here. Dont want you guys to think I just simply asked before trying hah.
Any servers with stall / stall network? 01/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies Any p server with it? NO I DO NOT WANT TO DUPE! Its a simple yes or no answer. (if yes which server) thanks
Special Item from Stall. 06/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies Hello guys !
I just want to say that when you get this item : (from SjSro)
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3808/sro20090630 12473741.jpg
It isn't because you stall a lot ! For proof it's the first Item I sell on SjSro by Stall ! (Yes today i've been up from lvl 1 to lvl 41)
So as I heard this item increase gold ammount droped ?
[Request] Stall script 06/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies hi there,
Dont you hate it too when you have a stall character and it only sell's 10 Items ALL NIGHT.
In the morning i see that everything is sold ... cant help wonder if more stuff could be sold without me having to put stuf in the stall window MANUALY.
So any of you programmers feel the need to make somthing happening.
GREAT!!
P.S.