If anyone got vip packet for 5500+, off-sets for accesories and can share with me reply here ! Thanks.. ( I know vip packet was released here but I can't find it.. ) !
About off-sets I know for 5509 was 68/72 but I can't see accessories on my char..probably tq added +4 ? ( 72/76 ) ?
3. And I remember now , I got bound cps but idk ID to buy from shoping mall, anyone know ?
P.S ( I'm sorry for my english , I know I can't write properly but I will learn more....)
Lol ._. I don't care about thanks. Anyways- if you run your server in debugging mode, you can put a breakpoint on the packet that you're editing and putting test values into and edit it while the server is running. It makes guessing a lot faster.
Lol ._. I don't care about thanks. Anyways- if you run your server in debugging mode, you can put a breakpoint on the packet that you're editing and putting test values into and edit it while the server is running. It makes guessing a lot faster.
Packet Offsets - All Servers 08/17/2009 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 91 Replies Huhu, hier habt ihr die Packet offsets für Disconnects Source für ALLE server ;) (auch P-Server :))
DWORD SearchPattern(char* pattern,DWORD start_offset ,DWORD ende)
{
DWORD offset=start_offset;
DWORD start=offset;
DWORD backoffset=0;
DWORD size =strlen(pattern)-1;
DWORD foundoffset=0;
Need help with memory offsets and packet opcodes 01/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Im currently involved in a new botting program project, called FuckBot, which when done, will be a scirptable, multi game bot. We are moving along in development quite well, and are beginning to work on compatibility with Conquer Online. To help speed up development, i'm asking that people help contribute here, by posting memory offsets for various things, such as health, exp, level, spouse and such, everything possible, as well as packets, and their opcodes. Packet logs would be extremely...