No one has even made a working custom client let alone a web based one.
I know some very tallented people were looking into.writing their own client and they got quite a bit done but I don't think it was ever finished.
If you write a custom client and a custom server you are LITERALLY writing your own Mmo but just stealing some game resources.. why not just do your own game at that.point?
It's a matter of hooking the FB-client and making it connect to yours. The packets are the exact same, there isn't much difference. It's about as hard as it was to get ConquerAI working on FaceBook (took 10 minutes).
Die Stämme Pserver ohne Online als Browser mit 4000 Playern! 05/22/2011 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hey Leute,
ich verkündige euch heute,
das der Die Stämme Pserver (Staemme-Online Portal)
schon über 4.000 Spieler hat,
und heute auch noch Welt 3 Starten wird!
Was ist das für ein Server?
[Repost] New Browser MMORPG / Neuer Browser MMORPG 04/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Earth Eternal
English:
Earth Eternal is a proper browser MMORPG with 22 races and four classes. It's a rather excellent game I've been playing for a while now. I can't post my IGN because I'm developing a bot for this game in AutoIT currently. When you travel around the Earth Eternal world, you have to load each new map. I suggest downloading all the maps before you play the game. It's around 650 MB and is available on the login screen.
Check it out! Welcome to Earth Eternal, the 3D...
New Browser MMORPG / Neuer Browser MMORPG 04/24/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Earth Eternal
English:
Earth Eternal is a proper browser MMORPG with 22 races and four classes. It's a rather excellent game I've been playing for a while now. I can't post my IGN because I'm developing a bot for this game in AutoIT currently. When you travel around the Earth Eternal world, you have to load each new map. I suggest downloading all the maps before you play the game. It's around 650 MB and is available on the login screen.
Check it out! Welcome to Earth Eternal, the 3D...