Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Conquer Online 2 › CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I Want To Edit 3dTexture.dbc

Discussion on I Want To Edit 3dTexture.dbc within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
I Want To Edit 3dTexture.dbc

I Want To Edit 3dTexture.dbc,3dmotion.dbc,3deffect.dbc,3deffectob j.bdc,moutmotion.dbc

to .INI Files
mostafamemo is offline  
Old   #2
 
abdeen's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 475
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafamemo View Post
I Want To Edit 3dTexture.dbc,3dmotion.dbc,3deffect.dbc,3deffectob j.bdc,moutmotion.dbc

to .INI Files
bdc dycreptor
abdeen is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Can You Make This For Me Its Easy You can Make it by Visual Basic or Can You Give Me The Link To This Program ?!
mostafamemo is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,769
Received Thanks: 756
There is not a full dbc editor.
BaussHacker is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
I want for 3dtexture.dbc only
mostafamemo is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PK2 Edit Tutorial] XinhKoNe's PK2 Edit: Bikini Zombie version 4
07/23/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
-Bikini Zombie and Lady Gaga in vSRO I think some pictures are better than 1 000 000 words You can download it. Please post in here your screenshot about it. If you do, I will very happy :x Nasrun-ZombieBikini_by_XinhKoNe_version4.zip http://www.mediafire.com/?o3zglwy091hrm1m
3dtexture.ini and 3deffect.ini
03/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey, i wanted to edit some 130 blade glow, but as i see i miss alot of .dds files and folder :? i did some things whit BATCH Extractor, but i dont get that program.. pls gimme some help :) ty, Soemaal Btw, i will be more active now.
3dtexture.ini
06/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
^^ i'm so dumb... I deleted my 3dtexture.ini when i was extracting data.wdf can someone upload it for me? its a small file. thx. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=OMG! what a noob!' border='0' alt='OMG! what a noob!' />



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.