well am against the idea of enuming methods , you should have separate methods based on it's functionality!
In the end it might just be personal. I like this way tho, but maybe it's because I'm used to do things like this working with parameters in MSSQL etc.?
In the end it might just be personal. I like this way tho, but maybe it's because I'm used to do things like this working with parameters in MSSQL etc.?
Yours will be a tiny bit slower than just using individual methods, not just because of the switch but because you need to check the type of the value, it doesnt actually improve readability because you dont know if your writing ints, shorts or bytes, so that actually makes the code harder to read.
Perhaps those are some of the reasons why this isnt done...
[Question] How do you know what packet what is? 11/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies Im still learning for C#.
But how do i know if i get an Unknown packet error what i need to add?
Thanks in advance!
JobvdH
Play sound via Packet Send?? [Question String Packet] 07/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies Yow im trying to figure out why i cant play music with the string packet
What im doin is;
MyChar.Client.SendPacket(Game.Packet.String(MyCha r.UID, 20, Splitter));
My Packet is:
public byte String(long CharId, byte Type, string name)
[Question] Packet data , packet editing ?? 10/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies I would like to know :
What is packet data?
How do i get the address for hacking a item in game?
How to use it ??
packet bot [QUESTION] 08/11/2009 - Kal Online - 10 Replies well...is packetbot written in c++ or c#? and if there is anyone who could help me with it pls post here....i will give somthing in exchange :D
packet question. 12/31/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies Alright i got this idea of for example sending a packet to the server,
that says open storage ^^
Now i got the packets itself but everytime i try to send it, it just freezes me..
I still see everyone move but I cant move.
I was thinking well a filter would work but it wont have any use to me because then i would need a replacement packet wich would be useless for example ur killing monsters and OOPS ur out of space in inventory or whatever reason i have :p
I think I know what the problem...