Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Company/Development Team Name (Sort-of On-Topic)

Discussion on Company/Development Team Name (Sort-of On-Topic) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Company/Development Team Name (Sort-of On-Topic)

This isn't really the right place to post this kind of a question but the CO2 community is the only community I'm really apart of can ask questions to. Since this is category is about PServers, I'll relate my question to PServers

Because it'll be the base name for my server (servername.xxxxxxx.com)
I need a good company name. Right now I have meteoradev.com (but I really am starting to regret that). What should I create? Help me and give some suggestions, remember though, it can't be copyrighted.

Names so far:

Tell me if any of those names are copyrighted. Note: I looked up VoidSoul and Cataclysmic and they both have something to do with video games, however VoidSoul is not a character, nor in-game, nor a name.
Cataclysmically Delicious is the name of an achievement for WoW

Again, all of these names I came up with from scratch. I did not know someone used it for something until after I googled it.
Old 08/24/2011, 23:38   #2

Should keep it catchy and simple.
Old 08/24/2011, 23:47   #3

Creeders Entertainment xD
Old 08/25/2011, 01:03   #4

elite*gold: 28
Stay the **** away from world of warcraft and using names that remind me off it.
Old 08/25/2011, 01:23   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Foxx Meteora's Studio