Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P Server "NPC base code/shops/drop items" for who asked me 2 do it

Discussion on P Server "NPC base code/shops/drop items" for who asked me 2 do it within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/10/2008, 02:49   #1666

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
No, I just hate it when people step onto my turf, they better be right. I dislike it when people make a statement about programming thats false, or anything for that matter.

As Jefferson once said;

PS:
Yes I'm well aware this could be used against me this is why I emphasize on the word "believes", I do not "believe" anything about programming I have tested it down to the core with debuggers and 32 bit assemblers, this including (When I use) MySQL vs (When I use) INIs, and (When most people, i.e. hadeset uses) MySQL vs INIs.
Notice how i said i was joking. And yes everyone knows you're uber serious about coding. And most people know (in general) that MySQL is faster o.0

Also, Jin.. what about his sig?
Old 07/10/2008, 03:06   #1667

nvm
Old 07/10/2008, 03:09   #1668

Quote:
Originally Posted by narey View Post
ok Im the biggest noob here .... where can I get a new client to work with this and yes I have tried reading the last 160+ pages Qo is shut down it seems or at least thier site is and I lost my client in a restore of my puter
try my client.. i modified pics in but still qonquer client
Old 07/10/2008, 03:19   #1669

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Winrar says youre file is corrupted ;-)
Old 07/10/2008, 03:32   #1670

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasken View Post
Old 07/10/2008, 03:34   #1671

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfun1 View Post
No, I'm not looking for a command as such, I'm looking for a function that will allow us (Within the source) to check to see if a character is logged into the game. It would need to return boolean (True / False) if you're able to do it. then that'd be great!

Fantastic!
u dont need to do anything or anyone to do it for u , it is already there
if (TheClient.Online)

Quote:
The whole concept of using INI files for Non playing characters is stupid to be honest .
the INI files is so much useful on that source coz u have to consider that we use Personal Computers that we will need every byte on the Ram so using INI that doesnt need Rams and u only use it's contents when needed is the best solution to do as i think that is why i depended on them

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
Okay i have dropping items almost 100% you can go offscreen and come back and pick it up, the item isnt visible, but u can put the mouse in the same spot and pick it up, only problem is i cant make the items show i need abit of help if anyone knows anything about it.

EDIT:nvm done it yay lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
Okay i'm pretty sure an item and gold both cannot be coded, I can make an item and silvers both look like gold or i can make the gold appear and the items not.
dld the source file on the first page , it contains the Drops (item/silver/Gold/GoldBar/Bold bullions) and pick them up
i dd it as a base system as usual so u will find a file named DropRate.ini on the bin\debug folder i just put the TC map so u will need to add the Maps and the items will drop there like that
MapID=item1ID-item2ID-item3ID-.........-itemNID
notice that u put the lowest ID means the normal ID then the prog will calculate the chances of Quality ,Pluss and socs (very high chances BTW u can edit them as u wish)

Quote:
ok Im the biggest noob here .... where can I get a new client to work with this and yes I have tried reading the last 160+ pages Qo is shut down it seems or at least thier site is and I lost my client in a restore of my puter
we all use the Qonquer Client as i think
Old 07/10/2008, 03:40   #1672

and For *** sake ,i asked too many times to have a meeting on MSN as a team to control and organize our work , where are u ppl , we are working a part from each other like this
Old 07/10/2008, 03:46   #1673

@Sam look close at my post and see my problem plz ....
Qo site is down and Ive lost my client doing restore
so my question was where to get a NEW copy of the qo install or a working client install for this project

edit: you guys rock with this
Old 07/10/2008, 03:49   #1674

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfun1 View Post
Nah it can work with Qonquer and 4348 I believe.
So wich client is it then? or do you mean it needs to be 4348?

Grtz
Old 07/10/2008, 03:52   #1675

Quote:
So wich client is it then? or do you mean it needs to be 4348?

Grtz
You need a client patched to official version 4348. Patching the QO Client to 4348 works fine too.
Old 07/10/2008, 04:06   #1676

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqui View Post
You need a client patched to official version 4348. Patching the QO Client to 4348 works fine too.
even tho i have the latest patch? :s if not... can anyone give me the link to a correct client i can download? dont say google it! causse ive been googling for like 2 months now :s!
grtz
Old 07/10/2008, 04:06   #1677

Quote:
lol... my set up is correct... i already have a few members in my server... so they were able to download it from my site and working good
Old 07/10/2008, 04:10   #1678

Received Thanks: 2,884
Quote:
Quote:
The whole concept of using INI files for Non playing characters is stupid to be honest .
the INI files is so much useful on that source coz u have to consider that we use Personal Computers that we will need every byte on the Ram so using INI that doesnt need Rams and u only use it's contents when needed is the best solution to do as i think that is why i depended on them
Really? I'd figure you'd need more HD (I'm being sarcastic). I'm appalled at the fact that you didn't think I'd take RAM and HD into consideration seeing I was the one who bitched at Hadeset 24/7 about it (HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FIRST SOURCE << LOL). Oh your wrong, it actually takes more...

* CPU to Load the Registers (or variables in this case)
* RAM to parse and load the strings (unicode is two byte, its not ansi!)
* RAM to store all those "Extra" variables hadeset uses
* CPU to search the file for specific contents
* HD to store the multiple file(s)
- It'd be smaller if coded in raw C#, if I did it, trust me
* HD to store the file that processes your ini files
* RAM to store all those file contents

Yeah, I took that into consideration, I'm not that dimwitted.
Old 07/10/2008, 04:12   #1679

Quote:
@Sam look close at my post and see my problem plz ....
Qo site is down and Ive lost my client doing restore
so my question was where to get a NEW copy of the qo install or a working client install for this project

edit: you guys rock with this
oh srry ddnt notice that ,, ok , u can use the Coemu client but use the bybass conquer.exe to bypass the server.dat checker
Old 07/10/2008, 04:19   #1680

you can also just download the qonquer client from here..