Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P Server "NPC base code/shops/drop items" for who asked me 2 do it

Discussion on P Server "NPC base code/shops/drop items" for who asked me 2 do it within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/08/2008, 12:47   #1546

elite*gold: 0
I have some problems (

The comands /dance etc don't work
Who to restart the server?
Old 07/08/2008, 14:47   #1547

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
well then how do u make it so ur server does auto restart?
There is no auto restart. There is a restart feature that gets executed when you type in /restart 60 (This would restart the server in 60 seconds)
As for making it appear as a GM message, this is what will be done in a future release when we have a working /gm command (That currently does not work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by §hadow§age View Post
hey samehvan, adz, or gfun! first of all i love your source and would love to be apart of the dev team =D.................anyways i need some help with this.... what do i add to it to make all characters spawn to the selected coords??? any advice would be great
We need a way to check to see if someone is online, then we need to be able to scroll through everyone that is online, then the easy bit would be to teleport them. This is currently not possible with the source in it's current state, however, we do have someone working on a way to check to see if a character is online or offline and once that is done, it'll be relatively easy to complete this type of command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Is that possible to make the restart message in center of screen as GM message to all server? I tried the restart and only peoples in same map as me can see the warning.
This will be implemented in a future release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlxx View Post
Two things i noticed (not sure if anyones mentioned it) is, one, after scattering a few times the server will freeze.

Two, when you try to unequip a garment the server freezes.

I have the newest revision, everything is up to date.

Can anyone help?

The errors in cmd are in "attack.cs, character.cs, packethandler.cs, main.cs"
We will look into this, chances are, I left something out when I added the mob drop feature from unknown's change files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmaster123 View Post
@All

If i change the ports to some who arent blocked can i host without mamachi then?
Yes, I believe so, but you would need the server.dat file to use the same ports.
It's not tested though, and may very well not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindula View Post
I have some problems (

The comands /dance etc don't work
Who to restart the server?
Thats because the /dance command is not implemented completely, as I need to artificially send an action packet and haven't figured that out yet.

As for, who to restart the server... I really do hope you mean Who can restart the server, or How can you restart the server... Otherwise... I may just need to get lolmaster123 to beat you with a stick :P j/k
Anyone with GM access can restart the server, in a future release there will be 4 ranks of access, PLAYER (0), PM(1), GM(8), ADMIN(9) And only admin will be able to control aspects of the server, this is to reduce the possibility of a stuff up by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.
Read above to find out how to restart the server using a command.

NOTE: For emotes to work, you need emote=1 in your server.ini file. For any GM commands to work for you, you need to have your account flagged as a GM. Flag=8 ^_^'

Big Post Ey?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2008, 15:34   #1548

elite*gold: 20
Sticks Are ready WHO GOT PROBS!!!!!???????
Joke..
BTW

GM MESSAGES

Code:
 if (Splitter[0] == "/gm")
                                        {
                                            Message = Message.Remove(0, 2);
                                            World.SendMsgToAll(Message, MyChar.Name, 2011);
                                        }
Who is Online??

Code:
if (Splitter[0] == "/info")
                                        {
                                            string BackMsg = "";
                                            foreach (DictionaryEntry DE in World.AllChars)
                                            {
                                                Character Char = (Character)DE.Value;
                                                BackMsg += Char.Name + ", ";
                                            }
                                            if (BackMsg.Length > 1)
                                                BackMsg = BackMsg.Remove(BackMsg.Length - 2, 2);
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, "Players Online: " + World.AllChars.Count, 2000));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MessageId, "SYSTEM", MyChar.Name, BackMsg, 2000));
                                        }
Beam A Player

Code:
 if (Splitter[0] == "/warp")
                                        {
                                            foreach (DictionaryEntry DE in World.AllChars)
                                            {
                                                Character Char = (Character)DE.Value;
                                                if (Char.Name == Splitter[1])
                                                {
                                                    Char.Teleport(MyChar.LocMap, MyChar.LocX, MyChar.LocY);
                                                    break;
                                                }
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2008, 16:58   #1549

ty alot bro
Old 07/08/2008, 17:03   #1550

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by keving View Post
ty alot bro

Oww WOhoo u cant just add them thats only a example 4 the coders :P
Old 07/08/2008, 17:12   #1551

wat can i do to let a normal player have weapon proficiency so that they can use the higher lvl weapon ... and normal player cant learn skill like fb ss or herc although it bought the skill book from the pharmacist
wat should i do?
Old 07/08/2008, 18:21   #1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odonata View Post
wat can i do to let a normal player have weapon proficiency so that they can use the higher lvl weapon ... and normal player cant learn skill like fb ss or herc although it bought the skill book from the pharmacist
wat should i do?
honestly i dont understand the question, other than that i recommend that you read some of the 1st few pages, and if that dosnt really help, then read the whole thread =/.
-
other than that if you're asking about anything to code, then check out infamousnoone's post with tuts on coding. good luck bro.
Old 07/08/2008, 18:39   #1553

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane203 View Post
honestly i dont understand the question, other than that i recommend that you read some of the 1st few pages, and if that dosnt really help, then read the whole thread =/.
-
other than that if you're asking about anything to code, then check out infamousnoone's post with tuts on coding. good luck bro.
Hey zane...can u explain me that u say Server COMPLETE but most npcs, mobs arent at 100%..is ur guild system and wh deposit working?
Old 07/08/2008, 19:07   #1554

I have finished Reborn Equips (equips will set to lvl 15, and be the exact same as before)
Exept for Ears, tao and me are both working on it, i think he will finish it first. I will upload a vid shortly
Old 07/08/2008, 19:17   #1555

@adz
i saw a few vids a while back such as other ppl seeing the 2rbn effect and the guilds working

are those actually in the source or will we need to add them?
ive been looking at the guild stuff and got everything but the print above my name working...
any tips on wat im missing?
Old 07/08/2008, 19:52   #1556

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRASSHOPPA View Post
@adz
i saw a few vids a while back such as other ppl seeing the 2rbn effect and the guilds working

are those actually in the source or will we need to add them?
ive been looking at the guild stuff and got everything but the print above my name working...
any tips on wat im missing?
Guilds aren't finished.

Here is that vid, probably better to watch in full screen because of bad quality
Old 07/08/2008, 20:05   #1557

Thx.

I also cant get my modes to work (pk,team,peace), im stuck in capture lawl.

And for some reason my mana still doesnt work....maybe i forgot some codes.
Ill look at that but, the mode thing idk how to fix =/
Old 07/08/2008, 20:19   #1558

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Hey zane...can u explain me that u say Server COMPLETE but most npcs, mobs arent at 100%..is ur guild system and wh deposit working?
oi i dont mean as in the whole thing is running correctly xD, just means that we have more than one servers running... but only have 1 out for use atm. Once we hit alpha, and once we get a steady team of good C#, first i have to get good if i'm going to have my players like me xD. But yea we're working on a patch that'll show all servers lol =).

we tested it and we can log on more than one servers with one hamachi network ^^
must say thanks to sonicia for most of the progress with that test (shes Lead GM of KoS)
Old 07/08/2008, 20:28   #1559

sorry for double post x_X:
@adz:
Nice vid man, i dnt think size will matter, youtube always F^ quality regardless xD. And um question, did you make those mods/skins yourself, if so did you use photoshop or paintshop pro? If paintshop did you find a tut, if so where xD

sorry for all the questions but just wondering if you can point me to a right direction, i dont want to have to find a crack, ERR i mean buy paintshop pro <_< >_>
Old 07/08/2008, 20:32   #1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
I have finished Reborn Equips (equips will set to lvl 15, and be the exact same as before)
Exept for Ears, tao and me are both working on it, i think he will finish it first. I will upload a vid shortly
Whahhhttt? Never told me ears didn't work(Oops may be in PMs haven't checked) I'll go figure that out in a sec. I'll work on it, they look the same as normal headgear, mind sending me back what you did to fix armor/head?(Looks at PMs-1 unread(:x)) But yeah, great job, i spent an hour and a half trying to fix it, and i ended up breaking it =D

Let me find my shortcut to VisualC#2008(I can't find it, keep having to use 2005, don't ask why i have both versions either.)

Edit: I mean send me the WHOLE NpcDialog.cs
Edit2:Zane he is using Jave's skin(Previously used on HCO).(I use it too, it's cool =D, and matches my custom XP skin =o)

*** i need to read before posting.. i edit too much :x