Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hellmouth question

Discussion on Hellmouth question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hellmouth question

I am currently fixing all the bugs/glitches in arena and the one im presently trying to fix is the character not showing up to the opponent until they jump. My question is the code that makes everything disapear exept you and your opponent
Old 04/13/2011, 05:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCo View Post
I am currently fixing all the bugs/glitches in arena and the one im presently trying to fix is the character not showing up to the opponent until they jump. My question is the code that makes everything disapear exept you and your opponent
You're missing Common sense.
Look at what happens when u jump. It's a screen bug is it not? So copy whatever's in the jump and put it in the teleport-to-arena code.

EDIT: I'm really sorry, I'm in a harsh mood today. I have a hard time tolerating people that don't use their common sense to debug things.
Old 04/13/2011, 05:48   #3

i'll try this~
Old 04/13/2011, 12:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You're missing Common sense.
Look at what happens when u jump. It's a screen bug is it not? So copy whatever's in the jump and put it in the teleport-to-arena code.

EDIT: I'm really sorry, I'm in a harsh mood today. I have a hard time tolerating people that don't use their common sense to debug things.
No you're missing common sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Dev] Hellmouth Revival
03/16/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 235 Replies
<Cleaned for personal use> NOTE: This is not related to the old hellmouth server. This is a private project which will most likely never see the light of day but I wanted a simple place for me to put my notes and document a few things.... Goals See how much the conquer client can be streamlined and turned into something that I feel is worthwhile playing. This will consist of the following steps...
[How to add monsters in Hellmouth]
03/11/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Hey guys, I dont know what Im doing wrong I added a MySqlReader for the MobSpawns but there are no spawns at all.. so I looked in Spawn.cs
Question About Hellmouth
03/07/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Well Maybe this is not the right section, But I'm going to post it here. This is a Personal question to pro4never (Chris) Why You Did THIS?? First, It's unfair to the minority who managed to update to 5365. I had to keep Trying and to Learn to do this, Now every leecher, Every guy who doesn't know a shit about programming can have 5365 Source. This is going to destroy the whole pserver community. It will be Just Like NewestCOServer. 412344543534 NPC Releases and 93243562652345 Requests....
HellMouth Client
02/18/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 17 Replies
Basically I've done the client for HellMouth and would like some feedback and some input to what can be done to improve it. The logo is already going to be removed since its blurry. Thanks. http://i47.tinypic.com/2i1h0km.png ## Updated -Removed Logo -Added new background to top and bottom I'm happy with what it has turned out as.
Question - How to set up Hellmouth source
06/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
delete pls