Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some help on how to remove potency and stuff for 5165 client/source

Discussion on I need some help on how to remove potency and stuff for 5165 client/source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I need some help on how to remove potency and stuff for 5165 client/source

Hello ,i am using Conquer SxV8 source,i am removing ninja,talismans from it,i wanna remove potency or at least make it unable to influence attack can anybody help me?and how can i remove items from shop.dat??like ninja gear and talismans and saddles?
Old 03/02/2011, 19:36   #2

Nobody here that takes coding seriously uses Conquer SX. I'm guessing that it would be all client edits... except for the attack formulas which I doubt Conquer SX even uses. Instead of trying to do all of this, why don't you just make a lower patched source?
Old 03/02/2011, 22:06   #3

itt's the only source i like and i know to edit in it using c#.I haven't found an guide that use an lower client that had working links for client ,only the sources.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] NPC Give free stuff for all prof - source 5165
02/20/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
We now will make Victor in tc work and give all players free stuff super +12 lvl 70 just open the source in C# And go to PacketHandling/NPCDialog.cs add this code #region ConquerSx FreeItems1 case 300006: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Welcome to the Conquer-Sx - This is gift gear NPC. Hello I am one...
How to remove a few things from 5165 client
07/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I really don't like a few things in the 5165 client. For example, when you hit status and look at your char's gear, the button in the middle that says Check/Restore.. it's useless and looks bad. How can I remove that? Another thing is, when you say something, there's a button on the left of the chat that says the talk status so TALK or WHISPER etc.. it's useless and I want to remove it as well. And finally, when you have low hp, your screen gets surrounded in red indicating you got low hp, and...
[Help] Search Source and Client Completed 5165
03/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello I search a nice source 5165 ninja talisman 130 new arms neck ring earring boot Level 120 npc coded thank you
[HELP]Link of 5165 client and source !!!
02/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I can't DL things from megaupload. Can someone make a new free link for me??? Like rapidshare,2share,badongo...:handsdown::handsdown:
[GUIDE] How To Setup Source + Client (5165)
01/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
1.) Download the source Here 2.) Extract the source anywhere on your computer 3.) Move OldCODB into C:/ 4.) Open the folder "OldCODB and click on Config 5.) Copy and paste this into config: