Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packets

Discussion on Packets within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packets

Packets send from client -> server is the same as server -> client or thye are different. Just wondering how I would go for sending packets to the gameserver without client.

Here is my try for 5165.
Old 02/26/2011, 02:32   #2

well... the packets send by the client don't have the TQserver writen, they have the TQClient.... ftw they're not the same always... in some cases they change and others you can just use for get types...

but your error should be your PC don't have enough memory to run it, idk... i don't understand it isn't english neither portuguese
Old 02/26/2011, 02:38   #3

Okay thank you, I will try look into it This can be closed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packets.
06/27/2011 - Kal Online - 48 Replies
Hier hat BakaBug geschrieben das müsste euch endlich helfen ^.^ hoffe jetzt kommen auch paar antworten und nicht nur views <.< ;) (karma?XP) Yeah for all who want make something for Kal.. here is my release Ahm yeah you can use it for hacking in nvm PACKET STRUCKTUR
packets
11/07/2010 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Hello all, i have a question could some1 explein me how to change the hex code of packet (0B 00 10 00 05 00 65 2A 70 76 70 Or something) for example in : 0x1f, how to decryption the hex code into VC++ leng... i try with http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gamehacking-tutori als/161132-tutorial-packets-sniffing-analysis.html but i cant really understand last point. so could some1 give me a good tut, or give an example based on KalOnline becouse the old packets are changed ;/ exemple...
packets
11/19/2009 - Kal Online - 25 Replies
Hey^^ i need some help. i need to know how the packets of the in engine are crypt? German: ich muss wissen wie die packets der int engine verschlüsselt sind.
packets
06/11/2008 - Kal Online - 17 Replies
Hey... ich wollte mal fragen ob mir jemand erklären könnte womit man packets an server sendet... hab mal bisschen rumgesnifft und wollte mal paar sachen testen... :)
Packets.
09/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Only Reply If You Know What You Are Talking About, Thanks. --- Mkay, so i have my packet sniffer, and am armed with the guide from the templates/tutorials sections. i have read it, and re-read it, but the decryption seems to be lacking somwhat. see, i can decrypt, The username packet, The Res.Dat packet, and when you get into the server, the first couple of packets (till it starts using key 3 and 4) i can get a packet saying English.