Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] 5165 source, just 3 things that you should tell me how

Discussion on [Help] 5165 source, just 3 things that you should tell me how within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] 5165 source, just 3 things that you should tell me how

Hello dear E-pvp comunity,
So i got my 5165 source that can be on from minute to minute but i just need to finish these things.
I would thanks +k for any person that can help me.

1)Why does my C# say this Error 1 'NewestCOServer.Game.Character' does not contain a definition for 'ClaimGWWinnings' and no extension method 'ClaimGWWinnings' accepting a first argument of type 'NewestCOServer.Game.Character' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\OldCODB\rikardo updated\PacketHandling\NPCDialog.cs 7002 53 NewestCOServer
and same does at VoteUsed

2)When i go in market with a PM/normal char and i want to let myself afk at sell , my character goes to the shop i select, sits, i can put the item in , type it's ammount and when i click okay , the item doesn't appear. it remains in ur inventory.

3) i tried to make a level magic box like expball, added it in itemtype, items, made it's dbc but what can i do to make it give me exp from 130 to 140 ?

Thanks for helping me , appreciate that.
Old 02/25/2011, 21:34   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbansstyle View Post
Hello dear E-pvp comunity,
So i got my 5165 source that can be on from minute to minute but i just need to finish these things.
I would thanks +k for any person that can help me.

1)Why does my C# say this Error 1 'NewestCOServer.Game.Character' does not contain a definition for 'ClaimGWWinnings' and no extension method 'ClaimGWWinnings' accepting a first argument of type 'NewestCOServer.Game.Character' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) C:\OldCODB\rikardo updated\PacketHandling\NPCDialog.cs 7002 53 NewestCOServer
and same does at VoteUsed

You must define these variables. Maybe as a uint, a ushort, a bool, some sort of value type. Read for more information.

2)When i go in market with a PM/normal char and i want to let myself afk at sell , my character goes to the shop i select, sits, i can put the item in , type it's ammount and when i click okay , the item doesn't appear. it remains in ur inventory.

Because the creator of the source made it so that staff characters CANNOT trade, or sell any item. Meaning you cannot use the shop stalls in market. I released a "fix" for trading. Read that and apply it to this problem.

3) i tried to make a level magic box like expball, added it in itemtype, items, made it's dbc but what can i do to make it give me exp from 130 to 140 ?

DBC files have nothing to do with non equip able items. But I guess you'd code it into the source. Read the other items and how they are coded. Learn a bit from that.
Thanks for helping me , appreciate that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2011, 05:48   #3

Quote:
Quote:
if (char.level >= 130)
{
char.level == 140;
}
If you are gonna do it accordingly to 1 level per use of the box, you can do:

Quote:
if (char.level >=130 && char.level <=139)
{
char.level += 1;
}
else if
{
sendmessage,"You're not eligible to use this";
}
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2011, 09:51   #4

Thanks Yup Arco and Thx Yup Stigs, you both helped me alot + thanks ,
But stigs may i know where to paste that code you gave me ? because i just made the item but dunno how to make it work like an xp ball.
Thanks again, waiting for any other response

okay, the C# thing i studyed and doesn't seem to work, if you could give me an exact code for it it would be great,
Old 02/26/2011, 11:32   #5

Quote:
okay, the C# thing i studyed and doesn't seem to work, if you could give me an exact code for it it would be great,
No one's gonna spoon feed you mate. He gave you a PERFECT example, learn the source and how everything is defined, then you will be able to convert it for the source.

@Yup Stigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yup Stigs View Post
if (char.level >= 130)
{
char.level == 140;
}
Keep in mind,
== is for checks,
= is for sets.
So it'd be char.level = 40;
Old 02/26/2011, 15:19   #6

I know some coding too , but i would like to share me the information and tell me where to paste it because i don't belive that it's so hard from the moment you know and i can see that you know.
Next time please tell me exactly not things like use the search function or learn the source , because things like this aren't helpfully,
Thank you
Old 02/26/2011, 17:04   #7

#search for exp potion or praying stones. should be around there I haven't played with 5165 in quite awhile so I can't pinpoint the location.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2011, 21:40   #8

kay, i will thank you