Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

where is tornado

Discussion on where is tornado within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where is tornado

i cant find this effect. request help to find it. really want to get rid of it, as its a killer xd. i searched forums, folders not there 0.o. any1 can post up the destination, am greatful in advance ty.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tornado bot
09/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey can someone tell me where i can donwload and how to use a bot that will train tornado
buy an acc on tornado
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im searching for a lvl 110-130 fire tao or archer (no need to be rb) with NO equips and friends so empty! And i offer 5 - 6 dbs for it Plz pm me Best regards sir_mummy
Tornado Fix!
05/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey. I am lvl 128 and my tornado lvl is at lvl2 with 67pct. Its taking forever to fix tornado and i dont have that much time. I was just wondering, is there some kinda bot who zaps monsters for u in here? i would love you forever if u helpt me out. Another qstion..what is a SV program? and why is it so secret?? thanks. Any reply is appricated.
Tornado ION
12/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hey alot of ppl are using this on my server, its called ION... its a tornado aimbot that teleports ur tornado few screens away... was wondering if any1 has the URL of where i can get... if u look at my other post im usually helping ppl and junk naw asking for hax, ive been searching for over 30 mins so plz dun spam saying "search nubtard RAWRRRRRRRR" because i have >.> lol, +k to whoever finds it :P lol thanx, ur friend; Ganon123