Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tornado ION

Discussion on Tornado ION within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey alot of ppl are using this on my server, its called ION... its a tornado aimbot that teleports ur tornado few screens away... was wondering if any1 has the URL of where i can get... if u look at my other post im usually helping ppl and junk naw asking for hax, ive been searching for over 30 mins so plz dun spam saying "search nubtard RAWRRRRRRRR" because i have >.> lol, +k to whoever finds it :P lol

thanx, ur friend;
Ganon123
Old 12/09/2006, 16:36   #2

Ive searched this board, and others, even googled for an hour and still nothing..If its out there its well guarded cuz i cant find it no where
Old 12/09/2006, 17:24   #3

not suprised that it's well hidden... think if you had it, you prolly wouldn't want a bunch of noobs leaching it *cough cough*

also... ganon... you've earned the right to request stuff like hax

so don't worry bout that
Old 12/09/2006, 21:07   #4

Your not going to find an exploit like this just through google xD I guarentee it is definetly well guarded, perhaps in a community like Unknown's. Either way, it's not going to be leeked >.<
Old 12/09/2006, 21:57   #5

lol, nice to see the fire taos finally fightin back against aimbot
Old 12/09/2006, 21:59   #6

what kind of sad tao can't click on a person ...
Old 12/09/2006, 23:24   #7

@smooth, lol thx but i still feel br asking for it instead of finding on my own >.<

@shadow, b4 u make comments u should really read my full post... i said "its a tornado aimbot that teleports ur tornado few screens away..." main point was it can teleport ur Nado... k thx bai... >.>

@howaboutno, lol yea, i figureif they do it y can't we :P

@every1, usually i wouldn't care, speedhack and i can bring down 110+ trojs wit my lvl 79 1 week old rb wat>fire... buh if they gonan jump on and off m yscreen wit aim and speed then i need to even the playing field >.> beside theres a few taos on my serv who uses ion, buh they all BRs and wun share wit an english speaking person >.> seems like some brs have stopped asking for plvl and actually lvled to 120+ >.>
Old 12/09/2006, 23:24   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowxx@Dec 9 2006, 21:59
lol

Edit: Ganon speak to the brs like this and they will think of u as one of there own
example: c i is br haxxor wif leet hax tu poon ju wit
plxx plvvl mastoor an meh give u leet hax to ppoon wit
ci?
Old 12/10/2006, 00:14   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Mokujin+Dec 9 2006, 23:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mokujin @ Dec 9 2006, 23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shadowxx@Dec 9 2006, 21:59
lol

Edit: Ganon speak to the brs like this and they will think of u as one of there own
example: c i is br haxxor wif leet hax tu poon ju wit
plxx plvvl mastoor an meh give u leet hax to ppoon wit
ci? [/b][/quote]
LOOOL i'm portugues, and even i hate brs!!! SMF, they are so sad, even after i tell them i speak portugues they still try to speak crappy english!!!

btw, my english ain't to bad because i used to live in canada!
Old 12/10/2006, 01:15   #10

elite*gold: 20
it a tornado aimbot?
tornado aimbot??....hmm...ION??
i don think tornado needs an aimbot
Old 12/10/2006, 01:29   #11

is there is such a thing that teleports nado thats awsome but it should never be released in public forums like this .. they are doing a good job of keeping it to themself ..

stop noob leechers KILL THEM XD
Old 12/11/2006, 03:38   #12

@JoeyChingas, some ppl aren't noob leachers... :P i try to contibute, im currently learning C#(Torredo is somewhat teaching me, thx bro =D) but seeing as im naw realli that advanced yet i help out newbs wit their questions besides wuts point, 1 noob br gets it somehow, ALL noob BRs get it >.>

@Mokujin, ***** xD

@yaoyeng, trust me im naw a lazy ***** :P i can click like mofo, buh im more bout teleporting nado to get thos pesky trojs who run liek the wind(wit speed ofcourse :P)
Old 12/11/2006, 03:47   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyChingas@Dec 9 2006, 19:29
stop noob leechers KILL THEM XD
WHEN?!?

lolz
Old 12/11/2006, 04:02   #14

QOProxy can be used as a nado aimbot but very troublesome to use. You have to set the delay between each cast, record the cast (twice), then type the command to start/stop. Nearly impossible to use in a real pvp situation but works (sort of). Works perfectly against monsters but when used against players it "desyncs" the client and the server (ie: I do the commands with qoproxy, jump around, get hit and die, and appear as ghost at where I was before I did all the jumping, then dc).

Havent tried it against players a 2nd time.
Old 12/11/2006, 14:39   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Virtue@Dec 11 2006, 04:02
QOProxy can be used as a nado aimbot but very troublesome to use. You have to set the delay between each cast, record the cast (twice), then type the command to start/stop. Nearly impossible to use in a real pvp situation but works (sort of). Works perfectly against monsters but when used against players it "desyncs" the client and the server (ie: I do the commands with qoproxy, jump around, get hit and die, and appear as ghost at where I was before I did all the jumping, then dc).

Havent tried it against players a 2nd time.
lol hmmmm ya dat does sound a bit to complicated... i could make1... but i'll need bit more exp in VB and spare time lol, all i need to do is make fb aimbot, then jus make it so it works for Nado... my friend said that's all i need to do... so i either need another aimbot, or i need to learn more VB and make 1 my own dam self :P