Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some chars are born lucky

Discussion on Some chars are born lucky within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/20/2007, 18:19   #46

elite*gold: 0
I think that if you dont logg on your acc for a realy long time, co might think your quiting and when you fianly logg on agina your more lucky... might sound stuped but i didient play on my warr for 2 months and the first day i logged him on again and went lvling i got 1. 4 moongems 2. 1 vio and 1 furry gem 3. 1 phonix gem 4. about 6-10 mets dont remember >_<
and all this in 1½ hour lvling wasent even hunting i dont know might sound stuped but that what i think :P
Old 10/21/2007, 04:30   #47

he might be on to something, half kinda, i think it matters how long the monster has been alive, if its been alive a long time i.e. - an hour, the drop rate will be good, thats why in new servers u get so much good objects, example.... im on tiger server but it screws up as usual, tiger is packed and i find nothing there, so i log on some random new one.... honor i think, idk, and in the first 15 minutes only at pheasants i found a super lvl 10 poleaxe...... a fury gem...... and one met. But then again theres nothing to prove it, its not "hard evidence" so beleive it or not.... just DONT FRIGGEN FLAME or ull get ur *** wooped by me.... :P
Old 11/06/2007, 15:20   #48

i read some where mobs drop good items when no one on the same map as u like if your first to log after maintenance i wud try this but most time im asleep so i never tested it
Old 11/06/2007, 15:34   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorized128 View Post
Has anyone thought that maybe luck builds up over time? Here's my reasoning:
I had a trojan as my first account. Didn't klnow anything. No quality equips, not even refineds. Leveling became so hard. So, I tried making him black named, pked him for better luck, and opened three moonboxes. About a year later, I got him out of jail, then got bored again. A month after that, I go hunting with him. I just go outside AC to level my weapon proficiency, and got a met at 50 kills, a met at 100 kills, and a db at 340 kills.
However, his luck has now dropped back to horrible as it was before.
i support your theorie since i had nearly the same experience with an archer who
was not logged for some months and i found 2-3 dbs the first days, but nothing useful in the recent weeks.
Old 11/06/2007, 18:12   #50

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Wrong , ive seen the chances, for lottery, socketing, and supering an item. Their all chances. Basically its a chance of getting that really good item, from the chance of getting the good item set, so its you have % of % to get that item. .
Old 11/07/2007, 02:36   #51

Buying Bulk packs or Dbs probably decreases your luck or keeps it at an OK level so you don't get to made but i highly disagree that it increases your luck because my friends been in the lotter everyday 10 times each for 3months buys dbs like a madman and got no +8s or even 1socs or 2socs, i think is decreases your luck if its high because they want to lure you to buy dbs because your unlucky but not lose you because your to ****** you so unlucky.
Old 11/07/2007, 02:40   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBX1xyz View Post
dude....i wont flame u, but u will get flamed. the theory is totally random, u have no facts to back it up
btw, there is no such thing as drop rate, server decides the rate of dropping quality items, server decides mobs respawn, etc.
IS THIS GUY AN IDIOT OBCOURSE THERE IS A DROP RATE FOR EVERYTHING THE SERVER DOESANT JUST DECIDE THERES A PCT CHANCE ON EVERYITEM DROPPING!