Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with memory offsets and packet opcodes

Discussion on Need help with memory offsets and packet opcodes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im currently involved in a new botting program project, called FuckBot, which when done, will be a scirptable, multi game bot. We are moving along in development quite well, and are beginning to work on compatibility with Conquer Online. To help speed up development, i'm asking that people help contribute here, by posting memory offsets for various things, such as health, exp, level, spouse and such, everything possible, as well as packets, and their opcodes. Packet logs would be extremely helpful as well. Logs of about 4-5 packets for each action would be great, all the coords you would be help ful as well, I know some of the higher up members have nearly all the packets mapped, and most of the memory offsets, if any of you could help us on this, it would be greatly appreciated. If you dont want others to know any of the information for any reason (dont know why though), feel free to pm me with the information. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Old 01/07/2007, 20:49   #2

and if you would use the search you would find all that informations.
Old 01/07/2007, 21:03   #3

didn't really see a list of them wen i searched for memory offsets, and didn't know if they have changed since last patch.
Old 01/08/2007, 04:03   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Robsta@Jan 7 2007, 15:03
didn't really see a list of them wen i searched for memory offsets, and didn't know if they have changed since last patch.
yeah you tell that admin who's boss...

hahaha
Old 01/08/2007, 12:37   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Robsta@Jan 7 2007, 17:03
There is a big topic fixed (pinned) at Co2 exploits and hacks section. Do you want me to tell the topic title too? just kidding...
Old 01/08/2007, 23:49   #6

wow, must have looked right by it, still wonder why it didn't show up on search then, anyways, sorry for posting this then.
Old 01/09/2007, 00:07   #7

I believe the memory addresses in that pinned topic are outdated and no longer work :?
Old 01/09/2007, 00:30   #8

elite*gold: 20
If they wrote down the offset relative to the start of the .data section, rather than an absolute address, it wouldn't need updating every **** patch.

Packet structures: you can PM me your msn addy if you want.