Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory Locations or Offsets? PWI

Discussion on Memory Locations or Offsets? PWI within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Memory Locations or Offsets? PWI

I have the offsets for MaHP, HP, MaMP, MP and the base for the pwi clients. But what i am looking for are the memory locations for the petHP for each pet slot. This is the only automation i cannot make as i do not have the source and i am too lazy to learn the Cheat Engine or what ever to isolate the offsets on my own. (might as well be honest about it) Anyone have any pointers? I am like three steps away from unleashing a whole party controller. Bots of your choice, or control all 5 other windows with from a single character. So with the little bit of work i have put in could i get an assist here.
Old 02/02/2009, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Too lazy? it wont take more than 5 days of debugging to find out
I don't have them, but they are probably an offset from the petslot list

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Memory & Offsets
08/24/2010 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
what i want to do? i want to get the current value of MP / HP. but my code doesnt give me the correct value, its always = 0 here is my own code though the $Addr_CheckLogin, $Addr_CheckCharName is static so no problem with that.. but my problem is with the dynamic addresses that need offset and base address stuff. #include <NomadMemory.au3>
Aktuellen memory offsets aoc
10/17/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
Hat hier einer die aktuellen pointer und offsets von ageofconan?
New offsets - memory issue
10/09/2009 - GW Bots - 7 Replies
I wonder if Anet shifted some offsets by +4 Can any1 could confirm it So far new offsets works for me Max_Kurzick = 0x744 (old 740) Max_Luxon = 0x748 (old 744) Max_Balthazar = 0x74c (old 748)
WAR memory locations?
10/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hello everyone. Does anyone know the memory location of player/monster position and health?
Finding Memory Offsets in WoW?
07/12/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hey people, i make bots, and so far i had some guy finding the offsets for me. how to do? do u know?