Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Speed hack and clickster

Discussion on Question about Speed hack and clickster within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Speed hack and clickster

how come every time i get a speed hack or clickster it never works with my client.. its working but it has to be on top to work which doesnt allow me to use it in game does any one no how to help me?
Old 12/19/2007, 03:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Clickster just do clicks,how come it needs to be on top o.0,you need to provide more infomation,like what speedhack and clickster are you using,is it updated to the lastest patch etc etc
Old 12/23/2007, 06:15   #3

its umm Clickster 1.2v and a Speed hack called Speedy but thats not the point im saying the clicking hack with any of them doesnt click on the client so it doesnt make me jump or anything... and the speed hack doesnt work when i try it cuz its not accessing my client.. they dont do anything to my client but it clicks and runs normally... is there a special way to open ur client and speed hack or something?
Old 12/23/2007, 06:27   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
There is a working speed hack that works for Multi-Client, it will work on all clients running in foreground or background.

As for clickers there manipulating the mouse, either by moving and clicking or using control clicks. Either way the window must stay in focus (foreground) for the clicker to work.

There should be away to do it with memory writes though, like SV does.
After all the Conquer window is one big grid of X Y coordinates.
Old 01/03/2008, 07:42   #5

Can u giv me a link to that Speed hack for 4351 multi client?
Old 02/04/2008, 13:01   #6

Hey how do you open the clickster it says choose appropriate program from list.
Old 02/04/2008, 13:36   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Are you trying to say that you want a Clickster to click randomly in the client window even if it is running in the background or in foreground??

If so...Why??? It would be so inaccurate to do anything in Conquer and it wouldnt help you in any way. I could make one right now If you wanted me too, buts its just a ridiculous concept. Clicksters are used so that you can specify where you want the character to go.

Hiyoal