Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Intensify

Discussion on Intensify within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, was confused on the Intensify skill for archer, do we need to train it? I mean... can we train it? theres no indicator whether if we 'are training' it...

when i right click the mouse and wait for the bar to max up and hit a mob, it does double damage.. so thats bout it?

I was reading bout the IOntensify thread and....was kinda... blurred out... why players are making macro to 'train intensify'..

how to lvl up intensify when i dont see any indicator? any kind archer to help out on this? or was I thinking too much?
Old 11/19/2005, 13:50   #2

intensify is used in combination with rapid fire..to do masive amounts of dmg to players in 1 go..it lvls wen the bar fills up..fixed intensify is lvl 5..i think...and it will times ur attk by 5
Old 11/19/2005, 13:59   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Nov 19 2005, 13:50
intensify is used in combination with rapid fire..to do masive amounts of dmg to players in 1 go..it lvls wen the bar fills up..fixed intensify is lvl 5..i think...and it will times ur attk by 5
so how do u lvl the skill?
coz when i right click, the bar goes max like in 5 secs...and then? what do I do next? sorry, really blurred on it....
Old 11/19/2005, 14:15   #4

anyone to help? i'm camping around in forum to seek some assistance...

thanks for reading anyways, even if u dunno.
Old 11/19/2005, 14:40   #5

Intensify can be lvld to lvl 3. And when u first use it u will get a bar that will fill up. Once it's full u can right click again and then Intensify will start charging again, however this time the bar wont get refilled it will stay full and I think it will blink once it's done. The easiest way to see if it's done is to check Status -> Skill and see when u get Exp from it. Once u get Exp on it you can use it again and keep doing it till u lvl it. Hope you understand how it works. And u cant lvl it in TG. Use it where ppl cant kill etc.
Old 11/19/2005, 14:53   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Worthless@Nov 19 2005, 14:40
it's done is to check Status -> Skill and see when u get Exp from it. Once u get Exp on it you can use it again and keep doing it till u lvl it.
theres nothing at the skills....
how to check? udner 2hand 1hand? others? all 3 dun have anything on it.
Old 11/19/2005, 15:01   #7

No not Weapon Skill. U know where u can check Skill, Magic and Exp Skill. Press Status and the Tab with a Fire on it. Then the first thing there. And press on Intensify and u will see how much Exp u have on it.
Old 11/19/2005, 15:03   #8

oh. dumb me. lvl 104 already and still havent seen the skill menu before!

thanks!!!
Old 11/19/2005, 16:37   #9

O yeah...search the forum if u want the int skill.

Hint: Its an automouse clicker.
Old 11/24/2005, 21:09   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Worthless@Nov 19 2005, 14:40
And u cant lvl it in TG. Use it where ppl cant kill etc.
well actually u can lvl it in tg it just goes up extremly slow
lvl 0-1 by .033 pct each time
lvl 1-2 by .025 pct each time
lvl 2-3 by .020 pct each time

when u do it outside it goes up bout ever 10 seconds or so when u right click. in the tg whoever it goes up bout every 5-10 mins or so

this takes extremlyl long and is pretty much usless so use the macro or do it outside by a guard

my question is can some 1 give me a link to were i can get the macro. i understand how it works i just cant find it lol
Old 11/24/2005, 22:12   #11

we need a intensify leveler for co2, i could make one but it would only be a clicker.