Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Continuation on item dupes

Discussion on Continuation on item dupes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/07/2005, 01:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by shmeu77@Sep 7 2005, 00:55
@PrOBiTCH
Actualy the worst thing that could happen is that the money would lose their value and ppl would start trading items only for mets dbs and other items until patched again... so keep up the good work guys.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= @ultimatehaker i hope you're right this time too ' border='0' alt=' @ultimatehaker i hope you're right this time too ' />
Of course hes right.
Old 09/08/2005, 05:15   #32

if somebody could teach me a bit more about packets and hex editor and stuff like that i think that i could be a big help. i seem to have a really creative mind with stuff and i learn quickly so anybody willing to help me out that would be great thx guys
Old 09/08/2005, 05:47   #33

Quote:
Originally posted by monkeyleader@Sep 8 2005, 05:15
if somebody could teach me a bit more about packets and hex editor and stuff like that i think that i could be a big help. i seem to have a really creative mind with stuff and i learn quickly so anybody willing to help me out that would be great thx guys
Stick around here a lot and I assure you, you can learn quite something.
Like I did (and still am doing lol)
Old 09/09/2005, 08:09   #34

yea ive been looking at all these threads like the copac one i was testing stuff there but like... its hard to understand the tutorials and the stuff without actually somebody getting you the basics n stuff like that. like the hex editor for example, i dont understand hex, or binary, or any of those languages in any case, next year i might tho. im gonna take a computer science course n then i should be in business helping the hacking community
Old 09/09/2005, 21:33   #35

heh, that wont be enough. gotta do alot of hands-on learning to be able to hack.

-einhornchen
Old 09/11/2005, 05:58   #36

well to think about it, evem if its client side when you dupe it, when you send to the server you are droping an item (others have to see it so we all know that packets are sent) then the server might be forced to give the item a new id, and well there you go, new item.
Old 09/19/2005, 19:30   #37

my market character was disconnected, then i logged in my main . . . all my market chars items were in his inventory, however, i couldn't drop/trade/sell them . . . i forgot what the message said, dunno if it is generated from client/server side but, if it happens again, ill see what it said. Sry, dunno if tis post is relevant to anything but, [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I am noob ' border='0' alt='I am noob ' />
Old 09/20/2005, 12:27   #38

this is a common problem

happes about this way:
- char a gets dc (pref in market)
- change logon info (but do not close client)
- log on: skills from other char (herc icon on fire char) and items in inventory (esp f you had empty). you can't use the skills or items
Old 09/20/2005, 12:40   #39

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally posted by einhornchen@Aug 26 2005, 05:55
i may have a way to be able to duplicate items yet still. i need a good working packet block though. something i can use to stop a certain outgoing packet to conquer's server. anybody that has one, lemme know!

-einhornchen
what packet type do you need to block?
Old 10/13/2005, 10:59   #40

ok i have a plan everyone... step back...

ok what if we can do this... could we drop something and as soon as we drop something and or b4 we drop it log off or disconnect from the server at the same time.. the server might glitch out and have a item in your inventory and the one on the ground...thus dupeing the item... i did that with another game i use to play...and it worked but it had to be timed just right... so anyone have a idea for a program that will disconnect u b4 u drop something or during your drop?
Old 10/13/2005, 11:36   #41

im pretty sure it wont work but theres still a small percentage
Old 10/13/2005, 12:05   #42

Quote:
Originally posted by WannaBeExpert@Oct 13 2005, 10:59
ok i have a plan everyone... step back...

ok what if we can do this... could we drop something and as soon as we drop something and or b4 we drop it log off or disconnect from the server at the same time.. the server might glitch out and have a item in your inventory and the one on the ground...thus dupeing the item... i did that with another game i use to play...and it worked but it had to be timed just right... so anyone have a idea for a program that will disconnect u b4 u drop something or during your drop?
srry bud..like its been sed..items hav item id's...even if u did accomplish this..wen the server notices 2 items with same ID...one will disapear? no sure how technically but thats how itd work :?
Old 10/13/2005, 14:42   #43

well... you guys have been thinking of something that is already been done in China server. I have read a review in chinese. It seems that the key to duping items is the warehouseman. Accordign the to dupe bot writer's comment, this so called duping action is not really duping, instead, it forcefully gives you all the (+1), mets,DBs and sup,ref,elite... that a server can generate in that particular day.

E.g.

If a server is allowed the generate only 5 DBs for that day, and you chose ot duplicate 5 DBs. That means on that day, no one else will be able to hunt anymore Dbs. Why is this so? It is because it is known that every stupid items is been given an idiotic id that is uniq to itself. So, by "duping" you're actually using up the rest of the un-used ids.

I dun really have teh bot on duping, but from what i have read, the writer of the bot insist the duper to put the thing that his duplicating in the warehouse and run the bot.
Old 10/13/2005, 14:42   #44

u cant dupe items plain simple u cant dupe
Old 10/13/2005, 19:54   #45

Writing a proxy type tool to manipulate packets is relatively easy. Especially for someone experienced in this area. There are a few drawbacks to the idea of item duping tho'. The first and biggest hurdle is that every single item the server creates has a unique entity ID and it is that ID that tracks the item. It is almost definate that whatever database is being used to store item data will have the entity ID field set to unique, so even if you did manage to dupe an item, you would just simply overwrite the previous database entry with the duped one resulting in just 1 item again.