Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]NPC EFFECTS/TEXTURE

Discussion on [HELP]NPC EFFECTS/TEXTURE within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]NPC EFFECTS/TEXTURE

I have two questions.
ps: first of all want to say I researched a lot and can not find how to do and I believe that members of elitepvpers can help me.

First question: I see in some NPC with a CO "Interfaces" or "Textures" (whatever you understand) as if it were a normal player, with Garment and Weapons. If anyone has a link explaining this or know how to do, I thank you very much.
Here is the image of the NPC I'm talking about:

Second question: is how can I get this effect in c3 / effects of other Client folder and work on my Client. Knowing that for this to work not just only the c3 / effect, I believe it has other files in Ini, for example.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing the texture effects.
04/06/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Okay i did some reasearch and found new glow effects (from gems) i installed them properly and they work fine. but for some reason now. The guild of glory pack C and D no longer show the guild of glory when you use them. All the others work, and it did work before i implemented the glow. Im a little confused about this.
Effects and Texture Edits (Always available)!
08/12/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 92 Replies
Thanks for voting and letting me know you liked my edits. I just uploaded them back on the internet and in the next hours I will be adding them to this thread. If you are going to use my edits, please step by and let me know what you think about them. Suggestion for re-editting them and making them look cooler will be always read. Thanks everyone. 01| Princess Robe | View Image | 02| Pink Backsword Glow | View Image | 03| Green Spear Sparkle | View Image |
NEW WEAPONS TEXTURE/EFFECTS??
06/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello guys, i have co pserver 5165 i need to make new weapons, well i know how but i need new cool item textures and items effects for blades/swords/clubs/katanas/bow.... who has has some new items textures (ex: 410339.dds) and effects (blade/1.dds) please give me them, so upload them and put the download link in reply for others too thank you for reading my thread