Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to Level Weapon Proficiency

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking How to Level Weapon Proficiency

A nother post by me!!!! k+ is welcome!! as allways
Lets start. Now I know for all of us it's a pain in the b**t to level weapon profiency such as a bow,a blade,a spear and magic or spells. Well I have a couple tips to tell u about it and how to level it fast and- (i'm is saying in my mind "OMG HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT JEEEEZ!!") ok ok... stupid innerself ("I HEARD THAT") yah-yah... ok! Enough wasting time. ("FINALY")

Tip #1: If you are doing something and not playing conquer, I suggest u put you're char on training ground to level its scatter, stigma, shield, or blade so that it levels faster. And if you have dial up um when you're not doing something just sit near computer grab a snack turn T.V. on to a good channel and enjoy! ^^.

Tip #2: If you're in a team and you're leader if afk and he's being attacked by monsters, then what u should do is attack them with what ever weapon so that you're getting exp ("BETTER THAN TG") and lvling you're profincy! ^^ ("And maybe if you're lucki the leader might let the monster attack him while u attack ^^ very rare!")...oookkk then award ("STFU IM JUST TRYING TO BE NICE HERE!")YEA W/E

Tip #3: EVERY BODY SHOULD KNOW THIS, WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING LEAVE YOURE CHAR IN TG ("DUH!") oh and just in case u forgot the (___) wods are my inner self speaking lol. But yea if u cant leave it in tg ("like I cant..) Because parent thingy then go to tip one.
WOW that was fun ("YEA THAT WAS") I hope my tip help u all get better profiency. Well basically that it but I just want to jibber jaber type in this so u don't have to read. Ok so my fav thing to improve profincy is stigma since I have a water Tao, it has many colors which is cool and fun. ummm... (" WTF LET ME TALK! GOD, ok so my fav thingy is shield because it has cool Japan ball on the bottom and the more u level it the better colors!") Ok so that's all for now and one more thing, my innerself is different from me, its like my other side 0_0 and creepy ("GRRRR *WHACKS BRAIN ON THE NOGGIN* CHA! TAKE A BITE OFF THAT!") Holy **** it hurts it burns!! ******************. ("Well that's all the time we have for now cya next time! Bye!") cya folks! IT HURTS!!!
+k is welcome!!! as allways

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/03/2007, 02:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trpe View Post
A nother post by me!!!! k+ is welcome!! as allways
Lets start. Now I know for all of us it's a pain in the b**t to level weapon profiency such as a bow,a blade,a spear and magic or spells. Well I have a couple tips to tell u about it and how to level it fast and- (i'm is saying in my mind "OMG HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT JEEEEZ!!") ok ok... stupid innerself ("I HEARD THAT") yah-yah... ok! Enough wasting time. ("FINALY")

Tip #1: If you are doing something and not playing conquer, I suggest u put you're char on training ground to level its scatter, stigma, shield, or blade so that it levels faster. And if you have dial up um when you're not doing something just sit near computer grab a snack turn T.V. on to a good channel and enjoy! ^^.

Tip #2: If you're in a team and you're leader if afk and he's being attacked by monsters, then what u should do is attack them with what ever weapon so that you're getting exp ("BETTER THAN TG") and lvling you're profincy! ^^ ("And maybe if you're lucki the leader might let the monster attack him while u attack ^^ very rare!")...oookkk then award ("STFU IM JUST TRYING TO BE NICE HERE!")YEA W/E

Tip #3: EVERY BODY SHOULD KNOW THIS, WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING LEAVE YOURE CHAR IN TG ("DUH!") oh and just in case u forgot the (___) wods are my inner self speaking lol. But yea if u cant leave it in tg ("like I cant..) Because parent thingy then go to tip one.
WOW that was fun ("YEA THAT WAS") I hope my tip help u all get better profiency. Well basically that it but I just want to jibber jaber type in this so u don't have to read. Ok so my fav thing to improve profincy is stigma since I have a water Tao, it has many colors which is cool and fun. ummm... (" WTF LET ME TALK! GOD, ok so my fav thingy is shield because it has cool Japan ball on the bottom and the more u level it the better colors!") Ok so that's all for now and one more thing, my innerself is different from me, its like my other side 0_0 and creepy ("GRRRR *WHACKS BRAIN ON THE NOGGIN* CHA! TAKE A BITE OFF THAT!") Holy **** it hurts it burns!! ******************. ("Well that's all the time we have for now cya next time! Bye!") cya folks! IT HURTS!!!
+k is welcome!!! as allways
easier way.. vio's in weaps and armor
tg ftw

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2007, 02:21   #3

Hi,
well, my archer is almost getting bow skill ixed (lvl 19 and 63% atm), I got that from botting my archer using SV at basilisks and set it to left-click attack and set the charactar as warrior, notice to put arrows at F2 and set the timer to like 100 sec, it's an amazing way to train your bow skill, due to the hard training for archers bow skills, this way is much much easier than tging the whole night to get like 2 pct ^^
Old 11/03/2007, 02:25   #4

Thanks Easy Ways

Old 11/03/2007, 02:31   #5

nice guide from..the both of you
Old 11/03/2007, 02:40   #6

This is my first post, but unlike the remainder of the noobies claiming ****, I know what I'm talking about. Just want to share some things you guys probably might know, but hell, I could probably shock a few of you.

[Weapon Proficiency]
Yes, just buy a normal weapon (Blade, Sword, Halbert but excluding bow!) and equip it with violet gems. No, don't kill monsters YOUR level. I was a level 120 Trojan with level 85 blades and leveled it up twice in under an hour. I simply killed Birdmen and it skyrocketed. Usually the more damage you do, the more exp you get but you all should know this.

[Supers]
Now, this isn't definite, but what I've noticed is the majority of the time people find elites or supers? It's something stupid and that nobody wants like scepters. Most of these are low-leveled, so Love Canyon would be the your best bet if you want to find quality items since they distinguish between high leveled and low leveled stuff.

[Phoenix Leveling]
Training ground. At my level, I only got .001 per Phoenix. If you have cyclone, go the lowest level stake and cyclone it. Cyclone usually remains still or decreases VERY slowly depending on how many kills you get.

[Meteors]
Well, I got reborn as an archer. Scold me if you want to, I won't give a ****. I've been killings kings and got like... 8 Meteors in 6 minutes in Love Canyon. One of them even dropped 3. So if you can kill kings? Do so, otherwise than that, simply spam kill MeteorDoves quickly. They zap me so **** much my character barely has time to strike.
Old 11/03/2007, 12:01   #7

Good guide. But it could be set up nicer. with all the capslock thingys
Old 11/03/2007, 12:02   #8

Angry LOLOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliceOne View Post
This is my first post, but unlike the remainder of the noobies claiming shit, I know what I'm talking about. Just want to share some things you guys probably might know, but hell, I could probably shock a few of you.

[Weapon Proficiency]
Yes, just buy a normal weapon (Blade, Sword, Halbert but excluding bow!) and equip it with violet gems. No, don't kill monsters YOUR level. I was a level 120 Trojan with level 85 blades and leveled it up twice in under an hour. I simply killed Birdmen and it skyrocketed. Usually the more damage you do, the more exp you get but you all should know this.

[Supers]
Now, this isn't definite, but what I've noticed is the majority of the time people find elites or supers? It's something stupid and that nobody wants like scepters. Most of these are low-leveled, so Love Canyon would be the your best bet if you want to find quality items since they distinguish between high leveled and low leveled stuff.

[Phoenix Leveling]
Training ground. At my level, I only got .001 per Phoenix. If you have cyclone, go the lowest level stake and cyclone it. Cyclone usually remains still or decreases VERY slowly depending on how many kills you get.

[Meteors]
Well, I got reborn as an archer. Scold me if you want to, I won't give a damn. I've been killings kings and got like... 8 Meteors in 6 minutes in Love Canyon. One of them even dropped 3. So if you can kill kings? Do so, otherwise than that, simply spam kill MeteorDoves quickly. They zap me so damn much my character barely has time to strike.

you kill kings for mets lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a better chance of getting a db at the senior snake man then getting a met from a king!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another thing if you want to see where to hunt see my other guide for

Old 11/03/2007, 22:34   #9

dont forget if u wanna lvl somthing dont buy the weapon skill.. like club- dont buy rage, sword-dont buy phoenix, spear-dont buy speedgun, and so on it will not count a hit on proficiency lvling when the skill is activated.. so dont buy them if u just started lvling proficiency of a certain weapon
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2007, 23:17   #10

phoenix is lvled better at guild war gate than in tg not sure how much better but i prefer guild gate lvlingof nix moon gems in wep help it too
Old 11/09/2007, 21:28   #11

Moon gems only work when the total is percent is over 100
Old 11/09/2007, 21:41   #12

Wink Hmm.. Or..

JUST HUNT!!! get a 2 socket weapon (norm, ref, uni etc.) of the type your trying to level on prof (blade, club, sword etc.) and put 2 of any violet gems in that wep, (or if your a tro, 2 weps) and then you go hunt apes, if apes bore you, move up on higher monsters, like Birdmen (as someone esle said) if your a warrior, you SHOULD superman, it makes prof go up super fast. and Trojans use Cyclone xD, doesnt make prof go up fast, but it allows you kill more mobs ^^, and the reason to hunt instead of normal fighting stuff, is so you get some good drops, and time flies by so good luck and have some fun ^^

Thanks
1 User

« How to activate Ven0m proxy Speedhack | SV 2.0 at Patch 5000 »