Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to activate Ven0m proxy Speedhack

Discussion on How to activate Ven0m proxy Speedhack within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to activate Ven0m proxy Speedhack

first you will need to download this speedhack by Fujiy credits goes to him for that hack.

next you will need to open you CO client than open the speedhack COspeed
first activete it than when u load ur game set a key for lie option. use the hotkey or just press lie twice while the COspeed is activeted then no matter how much time u jump u wont dc. remember to keep COSpeed on if u turn it off it will just jump normal speed and randomly cyclone.

hope this helped
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2007, 10:43   #2

Maybe i missed it... But as far as i can see this is nothing to do with the venom proxy? Its an independant speedhack isnt it?
Old 11/07/2007, 15:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
Maybe i missed it... But as far as i can see this is nothing to do with the venom proxy? Its an independant speedhack isnt it?
^^ Correct, Also he mentions using "Lie" Action, which is to activate the Cyclone anyway for V3n0M... as "Lie" is the CycloneSpeedhack (* Of course when you use the Trigger such as Create/Dismiss team to Start/End the cyclone *) V3n0Ms Cyclone speedhack doesnt D/c ever anyway unless you have a Guard/Pet summoned. I just dont see the need of this speedhack, the zoom maybe is of great use, but the speedhack side is Inferior to the Cyclone speed already in the proxy, If its even a Independant speed, as for Zoom, I still say you cant beat the Zoom function in InsertCoins InsertTool.
Old 11/07/2007, 22:24   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
@Queen-Of-Evil > Thank you for reporting.
I had removed the file that Deano had posted and just made it a link to Fujiy's thread instead.
That was on the 11/05.
I left the thread as is, as I thought it helped Venom in some way. I never tested the two together.
I don't blame you for being suspicious of the post, but thats why I had changed it to a link to the original thread.
Fujiy's is a member in good standings.

Let me know if this doen't help Venom in any way and I'll close or delete it.
}^~^{
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/07/2007, 23:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1blaster View Post
I had removed the file that Deano had posted and just made it a link to Fujiy's thread instead.
That was on the 11/05.
I left the thread as is, as I thought it helped Venom in some way. I never tested the two together.
I don't blame you for being suspicious of the post, but thats why I had changed it to a link to the original thread.

}^~^{
Fine as is ^^ Just wasnt sure for the need for the diffrent file, and the mention of it being V3n0M speed in the title gave the impression it ineteratected with the proxy which it doesnt, the instructions he gave where how to start V3n0M regardless of having another program just he forgot to mention starting triggers
Old 11/08/2007, 05:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1blaster View Post
That was on the 11/05.

}^~^{
it's a guide just move it there, no harm in a guide
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2007, 01:27   #7

Received Thanks: 1,960
Da, Now why didn't I think of that.

Moved!
Old 11/09/2007, 17:37   #8

Don't wanna break the fun and all, but as u know the independent speedhacks also disable revive here for the bless stone and removes the yellow paint over the stamina bar that shows a 50 pct boost in stamina. This is not recomended in hard to reach areas such as lab 3 and 4 or even wz or mz.