Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cracking sv in simplest way

Discussion on cracking sv in simplest way within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/23/2007, 04:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
#close.. as requested
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT] REAL, SIMPLEST, EASIEST HP HACK
09/01/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 47 Replies
this is how to do the "REAL" HP HACKand this TUTORIAL is indeed a lot different from all previously posted HP HACK.as well as this is a lot better than SAVER HACK since with this you can be able to manipulate your HP without being noticed unlike SAVER HACK which makes you obviously a CHEATER when used in pvp... but don't get me wrong... i NEVER state to use this in PVP... but i guess i don't have to WARN nor RESTRICT you as well... you are mere RESPONSIBLE enough for all your ACTIONS...and...
cracking
07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
after the 30 days are up on my macro the 1 i used in my siggy(spirit heal lvl with gourd) think anyone can crack the macro i used i'd like to contribute more with that macro since its the only smart one that can talk if ya wanted it to :eek: